Another Rodgers accomplishment

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's GREAT stats. I remember Rodgers last year and the year before, he didn't throw a lot of ints, but he would get into the redzone, hold the ball forever, and fumble the ball. It happened a few times.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Wow, I don't normally believe in jinxes, but man, that's pretty damn convincing.

That was the most painful fumble of the year.

JCpackers04

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Rodgers Accomplishment....single handedly was the running game, and passing game, leading the Packers to 20 points, including ANOTHER final minutes drive to tie the game.

...only for ANOTHER blown game by the ST/D

OP
OP
ilovemypackers

ilovemypackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lesson learned. I'm absolutely positive he wouldn't have done what he did if I didn't point out that he hadn't ever done that before...(notice how I didn't say the F word)

Public apology to the PackerNation has been posted. And from now on, I'm jinxing our opponent of the week.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
You should post a thread about how Rodgers has never won out after a 7-4 start, and then proceeded to win the NFCC and the Super Bowl.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Well I for one don't think the post had anything to do with the outcome! :biggrin:

If posts had any power whatsoever, it would be a battle of message boards rather than wits and strength on the fields eh?:superstition:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I for one don't think the post had anything to do with the outcome! :biggrin:

If posts had any power whatsoever, it would be a battle of message boards rather than wits and strength on the fields eh?:superstition:
Of course it didn't.

But it's just funny that it happened.

Funny is not the word. ************* ******. That's it.

Members online

Latest posts