cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
cheesey said:
Zero2Cool said:
Can't believe this thread got two pages and it was just a joke.
Heck..........I always thought ALL of your threads were jokes!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

thats what im aiming for
Hey....you KNOW i was just kidding Zero!!!
You actually have ALOT of good stuff to say here!!! :thumbsup:
proof?

There's more than 10,000 items of proof.

Here's a start. http://www.packerforum.com/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=10886
Over 10,000 items.......yes.
Proof???? Uh.....nevermind!!!LOLOLOL!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this in an interview transcript with McCarthy:

(What did you see from Charles Woodson today?)
Charles looks good. He's a veteran, one of our premier players. Just to get him in here and to go through the adjustments in the offseason; his medical reports were excellent, I was happy to see that, and it just tells you what he's been doing since the season ended.

So Woodson showed up eh? :)

Packers | Woodson will not attend OTA sessions
Mon, 21 May 2007 19:05:48 -0700

Rob Demovsky, of the Green Bay Press-Gazette, reports Green Bay Packers CB Charles Woodson is not planning to attend the team's OTA sessions. Woodson told the Press-Gazette he would not attend, but did not tell head coach Mike McCarthy. "I talked to Charles, and my conversation was different than the one you had. But we'll talk about OTAs when OTAs are here," McCarthy said.

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Favre a no show, but Woodson attends
Brett Favre was not on the field for practice today. Coach Mike McCarthy had previously said Favre would take part in 9 of 12 OTA sessions. Favre is scheduled to hold a press conference this afternoon, and his celebrity softball tournament is on Sunday.

Cornerback Charles Woodson was in attendance for the first time at an OTA open to the media. Woodson didn't attend any of the OTA sessions last year.

posted by PackersNews.com at 10:50 AM | 0 Comments

Members online

Latest posts