Another NFL idiot arrested

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Former Bucaneer and Bear arrested; in Florida of course

Former Buck and Bear, Rabih Abdullah, didn't play in NFL last year and perhaps some of his hobbies are why:

http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/a ... ryid=32767

"Rabih Abdullah overnight as he appeared to be driving erratically in the 6000 block of Armenia Avenue.

After a field sobriety test, officers arrested him for DUI.

A search of his 2004 BMW revealed a loaded Sig Sauer .45 caliber semi-automatic handgun, a set of brass knuckles, and a small amount of marijuana.

Abdullah was taken to Hillsborough County Jail where he refused a breathalyzer exam. He was charged with DUI, carrying a concealed firearm, and possession of marijuana."
He would not drive erratically if he took off the brass knuckles.

Compare mugshot photo in above link with this link

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12174

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chris Henry!!

See 3rd previous post.

In his 4th arrest since December!!

http://www.wcpo.com/news/2006/local/06/14/henry.html

"The warrant is related to incidents alleged to have transpired at the Courtyard Marriott in Covington in April and the clerks office said he is charged with three counts of unlawful transaction with a minor.

Court officials said the charges stem from supplying three underage girls, whose ages ranged from 18 to 15 years old, with alcohol. They also indicated that there may be more charges to come.

Henry could get up to a year in jail and a $500 fine on each charge if convicted. The prosecutors office said he will be arraigned Thursday.

The initial investigation stemmed from a claim from one of the girls that Henry ***** her in the hotel room. Monica Beamon, 18, later recanted the allegation and admitted that the sex was consentual.

Beamon has been charged with filing a false police report and had also recently been arrested on prostitution charges. "
Eventually it will be former NFL player Chris Henry.

The Bengals have a gem in this guy.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Santonio Holmes, the first WR taken in the draft, now has his second arrest in the 2 months since the draft.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbu ... 58716.html

Columbus police were called shortly after 11 p.m. Sunday, Woods said, in response to a domestic disturbance at 633 Player Court.

"The caller indicated that the father of her child had assaulted her and that he had left the scene of this residence," Woods said. "We dispatched two officers to investigate. There were visible injuries but there wasn't a medic dispatched to the scene."

The domestic violence by assault and assault charges are first-degree misdemeanors and carry a maximum sentence of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine, according to Columbus (Ohio) police spokesman Sgt. Michael Woods.

Holmes, 22, has an infant daughter, Saniya, living in Ohio, and a pair of toddler sons, Santonio III and NiCori, living in Florida.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another Bengal charged.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2493684
The Los Angeles City attorney's office has filed charges against former USC defensive end Frostee Rucker for two counts of spousal battery and two counts of vandalism.

Each count of spousal battery, which includes parties who have dated, is punishable by one year maximum in county jail or community service. There is a mandatory $400 fine. Vandalism is punishable by up to six months in jail. If convicted Rucker, who was drafted by the Bengals in the third round of April's NFL draft, could face up to three years in county jail.

trippster

Cheesehead
Reaction score
AP Wire Services Thursday, June 22, 2006 13:39:35EST

Allan "Cheesy Poot" Smith was arrested on charges of not being entirely cheesy.

According to network sources, Cheesy (Smith) was arrested when comments regarding a fellow poster's "G's" was regarded as "not funny". Allen surrendered to authorities without incident however he was allowed to keep his orange hunting jacket. Witnesses of the incident relayed differing views. CaliforniaCheez commented, " He was commenting on her G's and he was genuinely funny. No cheesy comment at all. He's a fraud! I would liken him to Velveeta rather than real cheese..."

Veteran community leader Tromadz, whom is rarely at a loss for words added this wisdom "lmao....wow". Many of those watching from the peanut seats commented that, although it wreaked, it was still cheezy....maybe Lumburger or something.

Bail was set for a dollar two ten, which Cheesy was unable to post so he currently sits waiting trial.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
trippster said:
AP Wire Services Thursday, June 22, 2006 13:39:35EST

Allan "Cheesy Poot" Smith was arrested on charges of not being entirely cheesy.

According to network sources, Cheesy (Smith) was arrested when comments regarding a fellow poster's "G's" was regarded as "not funny". Allen surrendered to authorities without incident however he was allowed to keep his orange hunting jacket. Witnesses of the incident relayed differing views. CaliforniaCheez commented, " He was commenting on her G's and he was genuinely funny. No cheesy comment at all. He's a fraud! I would liken him to Velveeta rather than real cheese..."

Veteran community leader Tromadz, whom is rarely at a loss for words added this wisdom "lmao....wow". Many of those watching from the peanut seats commented that, although it wreaked, it was still cheezy....maybe Lumburger or something.

Bail was set for a dollar two ten, which Cheesy was unable to post so he currently sits waiting trial.

VERY funny Trippster!!! (ALAN is spelled ALAN! NOT "ALLAN or ALLEN!!!) Get your facts right!!!!
At least they gave me access in the "pen" to the computer! They said "Why should the people on Packerforum.com have to suffer with the loss of Cheesey! We will give him TOTAL web access, so he can continue his entertainment of the masses!" Yeah......THATS the ticket!!! :wink: :lol:

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
oh mylanta - the trippster comes on here but once in a great while & comes up with the GREATEST stuff!!!! you must be hangin around with alan a TAD too much though. i sensed an awful lot of cheesiness throughout that post. can i interest you in the 12 step program GTSCOA?? far better known as "Get this stinkin cheese off me"!! :wink:
:lol: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
CaliforniaCheez said:

Saints offensive tackle Jammal Brown was arrested on domestic abuse and battery charges Thursday after his wife placed a 911 call.

Authorities decline to say what she did to provoke his anger.

http://www.wwltv.com/sports/saints/stor ... ff670.html

(She took away his cheeseburger!!!) :wink:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
oh mylanta - the trippster comes on here but once in a great while & comes up with the GREATEST stuff!!!! you must be hangin around with alan a TAD too much though. i sensed an awful lot of cheesiness throughout that post. can i interest you in the 12 step program GTSCOA?? far better known as "Get this stinkin cheese off me"!! :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Hey 4pack..........thats what my wife always says!!!! :wink:

And you are SO right! Trippster says I'm CHEESEY!?!?
Oh.......and California.........i had my named changed from "Cheesy Poot" to just "Cheesey". I've been trying to keep the poparatz......paparat........PHOTOGRAPHERS away!!! 8) :lol:

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
CaliforniaCheez said:

Saints offensive tackle Jammal Brown was arrested on domestic abuse and battery charges Thursday after his wife placed a 911 call.

Authorities decline to say what she did to provoke his anger.

http://www.wwltv.com/sports/saints/stor ... ff670.html

(She took away his cheeseburger!!!) :wink:

Sometimes they just won't shut the f@@@ up!!!!

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Since he was arrested during the offseason I'm putting the update in the off season thread.

Update on the third post of page 2. Keith Traylor(not Traylor Trash).
http://www.mercurynews.com/mld/mercuryn ... 615603.htm

Traylor was arrested May 16 in Pryor, Okla., and charged with driving under the influence and possession of a controlled dangerous substance, both misdemeanors.

A felony charge for injury to a public building was added when the 337-pound Traylor ripped a smoke detector off a jail wall.

Bible said that Traylor also received probation for the DUI, but the controlled substance (anti-depressant Xanax) charge was dropped. If Traylor successfully completes his probation, both charges will be erased from his record.

However, NFL conduct policy states that any player who pleads no contest, accepts a plea to a lesser offense or agrees to a deferred sentence is subject to discipline as determined by Commissioner Roger Goodell.

While with the Broncos in the early `90s, Traylor was arrested twice for driving under the influence.

What a great society we live in when a guy can get probation for his third strike on DUI!!

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=center]

CB Adam Jones Tenessee Titans[/align]

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070228/SPORTS01/70228066
Jones is scheduled to appear in Superior Court in Fayetteville, Ga., for obstructing police during an incident that occurred last February.

As news surfaced about that incident, it was also confirmed Jones was arrested and charges with marijuana possession in March 2006 in the same county, but those charges were dismissed. Fayetteville is located roughly 20 miles south of Atlanta.

Steve Heaton, chief of the Fayetteville Police Department, said “One of our officers was involved in a traffic stop with him, and after Pacman and others ran into a home, there was a physical altercation between him and the officer and he was involved in that. He was arrested for that," Heaton said. “I think any time we have somebody who fights with an officer it is a pretty serious matter.’’

Counting these two incidents, Jones has been involved in at least 10 off-the-field incidents since being drafted by the Titans in the first round of the 2005 draft. The most serious is still being investigated, as Jones was at the scene of a triple shooting in Las Vegas on Feb. 19 and has been accused of being a friend of the shooter by the co-owner of the strip club where the incident occurred.

In addition to his home in Nashville, Jones also has a home in Fayetteville, where these two incidents took place.

Mike Pruitt of the Fayette County Drug Task Force said tonight he was unaware the marijuana charges against Jones had been dismissed. Pruitt said a home belonging to Jones was searched last March and marijuana was found in two rooms after executing a search warrant.

Pruitt said Jones showed up in a sports car as officers arrived at the home, and while he gave officers no problem leading up to his arrest, he smelled marijuana in the car.

“I asked him why his (Corvette) smelled so bad and he said, “We were smoking it on the way down here from Nashville,’’ Pruitt said. “Personally, I think the NFL needs to change its drug policy because (players) basically know they are going to get drug tested.

“I asked him, 'Why do you want to throw your career away for a bunch of marijuana junk?' He said, 'I know when I am going to get drug tested, so I quit doing it.’ It’s just crazy.’’

According to Heaton, the obstruction charge that remains active transpired when Jones and friends were sitting in a car outside a house around 1 a.m., and when police approached the car and asked them a verbal confrontation ensued. The area had been under police surveillance because of a number of break-ins in the area, but Jones was not suspected of being involved in that type of activity, Heaton said.

When a person with Jones was later searched at the jail, marijuana was discovered.

“The verbal altercation led to a physical confrontation and they ran into a home they were sitting outside of. We had to run in and get them and there was a physical confrontation with Pacman and he was charged with the felony obstruction,’’ Heaton said. “We had to get physical with him and he got physical with us.

For a history on "Pacman"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1690889/posts

Just a quick taste of this "quality" citizen of the NFL community ...

10/2003: Jones was sentenced to one year in jail following a bar fight while he was a student at West Virginia University, but the sentence was suspended and he was placed on two years probation. His probation was scheduled to end on Thursday.

4/27/05: Adam "Pacman" Jones was at Club Blaze in Conley, Ga., around 3 a.m. ET on April 27 when officers responded to a fight involving two women. Andrea Akins, a supervisor at the club, told police she was punched in the mouth by a woman who was with Jones. But she later told police the woman "had nothing to do with the altercation," a police report said.

Both women were handcuffed, but were released without any arrests.

7/13/05: The Tennessee Titans' top draft pick, Adam "Pacman" Jones, was arrested Wednesday on charges of assault and felony vandalism stemming from a nightclub altercation. Jones surrendered to Nashville police at Titans headquarters Wednesday morning. Jones was in handcuffs, a white T-shirt and light blue exercise pants when he appeared smiling before a night court commissioner, who set bond at $7,000. The charges included one felony vandalism charge and two misdemeanor counts of assault.

9/5/05: The annual Nashville Sports Council Kickoff Luncheon was held at the Renaissance Hotel. Among the 800 guest was none other than Pacman Jones ... later that evening Jones was counseled for a loud verbal tantrum when he was told to wait in line for his vehicle. He also refused to pay for any valet services used that evening.

10/25/05: In a petition filed by the state, it was alleged that Jones has not made regular and sufficient contact with his probation officer and that he did not report his July arrest in Nashville in a timely fashion.

Judge Robert Stone in Morgantown granted the probation extension of 90 days, though the state requested for it to be extended up to a year.

4/11/06: Nine people were arrested on suspicion of having roles in two major drug rings that trafficked cocaine and marijuana in Sumner and Davidson counties, including a Nashville man with possible ties to Tennessee Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones, authorities said yesterday.

Officers from Davidson and Sumner counties seized 1,653 pounds of marijuana, 128 pounds of cocaine, more than 20 vehicles and $608,000, police said.

4/18/06: Police say Pacman was one of 12 or more people that gathered at a gas station in Nashville when a fight broke out and gunshots were fired.

A surveillance camera shows that Pacman was identified as being in the crowd and he confirmed that fact to police.

8/23/06: Jones was also accused of simple assault by Toya Garth, who said Jones spit in her face. Garth said Jones "got very close to her and spit in her face, and which point she stated she spit back in his face,'' according to statement taken by police.

After Jones was asked to leave, police said he began yelling profanities and was arrested by Officer Matt Baldwin.

"Mr. Jones was given several opportunities to leave, he just wouldn't do it,'' Lt. Alvin Baird said. "As he was leaving he hung out the passenger side of the vehicle and began yelling profanities at the security at Sweetwater Saloon, and he put us in a place where we had to do something. Jones was also said to have bloodshot eyes and a strong odor of alcohol.

He was placed under arrest for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Apparently Pacman forgot to tell anyone about his February 2006 arrest.

Since it just came to light I had to find the old off season arrest thread to be sure it was recorded for the proper timeframe.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[align=center]

CB Adam Jones Tenessee Titans[/align]
Geez........when i saw this picture, i thought "Oh my god! They captured MEDUSA!!!" :rotflmao:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts