Another game lost by favre....

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we should honestly be more worried about the Bears winning games than the Vikings losing them...

or our team for that matter

They are frauds, the season will catch up to them. Unless thats the 85 bears you arent going anywhere with that turnover ratio.:chisux:

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it's at Mall of American Field. Honestly, that is the gayest most commercialized sounded stadium in all of sports.

Get some Class NFL and quit chasing dollars for every GD thing. Should ban naming rights. Keeps stadium names what they historically were. NFL is so damn commercialized. I can't even watch a frigging game without puking from all the commercials ever 3 damn minutes. Have to setup the DVR and wait and hour and a half before starting to game just to make it bearable.

Sorry, tired rant.

My biggest pet peeve is the way coaches dress these days. Lombardi, Landry, Halas, and Brown must be rolling over in their graves. The coaches dress like they are homeless these days. Gotta promote the NFL product :mad:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
My biggest pet peeve is the way coaches dress these days. Lombardi, Landry, Halas, and Brown must be rolling over in their graves. The coaches dress like they are homeless these days. Gotta promote the NFL product :mad:
Remember when Mike Nolan (then the 49ers coach) actually wanted to wear a suit and they wouldn't let him?

I think eventually Reebok ended up custom making him a suit that he could wear or something.

I think I remember Jack Del Rio rocking the suit too. More dudes should. It's classy.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, it's at Mall of American Field. Honestly, that is the gayest most commercialized sounded stadium in all of sports.

Get some Class NFL and quit chasing dollars for every GD thing. Should ban naming rights. Keeps stadium names what they historically were. NFL is so damn commercialized. I can't even watch a frigging game without puking from all the commercials ever 3 damn minutes. Have to setup the DVR and wait and hour and a half before starting to game just to make it bearable.

Sorry, tired rant.
This non-mainstream won't-cave-in-to-commercials co-op 96% thrift store clothes shopper totally and completely agrees with you.

I/we, missed out before the commercialization of sports teams and the retarded ways of naming fields after products!
(The only one I think sounds OK is Miller Park. Maybe it's because I like Miller Beer. LOL. But at least it's someone's name, sorta.)
Thank god the Packers are 100% community owned. Otherwise it wouldn't be Lambeau Field anymore.

It will be a matter of time until we see patches of various companies on the jerseys make it out of training camp into the reg. season.
(They already have Nike, Reebok, etc logos and that's bad enough.)

Remember when Mike Nolan (then the 49ers coach) actually wanted to wear a suit and they wouldn't let him?

I think eventually Reebok ended up custom making him a suit that he could wear or something.

I think I remember Jack Del Rio rocking the suit too. More dudes should. It's classy.
I just can't picture coaches in suits and ties with the headset.
I think the headset with the teams colors goes hand in hand with each other.

Excluding hockey, it's interesting how the coaches/managers for all three major American sports dress differently.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bill Billicheat would make a stop to that, or if he had to wear a suit, he'd probably cut off the sleeves and the collar just like his hoodies

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts