Another game in 4 days.......SWEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think its beneficial for us and not so good for detroit in terms of confidence> They are on a loosing streak of 2 games, we are in a 5 game sweep,

The ONLY way they beat us is if we turn the ball over, their team cannot compete with our talent and chemistry

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think they are playing pretty well. They have the advantage of hanging out at home while the Pack have to take extra time traveling. The losses have been tough emotionally and physically for Detroit though no doubt. Hopefully that will force them into making mistakes because I know our guys won't be in top form given the short week and traveling.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers point differential after 10 games +100
Lions point differentail after 10 games - 1

They have gotten lucky against garbage teams, they proved their true colors the last two weeks, and I think that prediction by Kitna of 10 wins is becoming a distraction and they are more focused on that than just winning the damn game

DarkaneRules

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I mean I think they competed very well with the Giants and could have won, but I know what you mean. I was saying that all year when the commentators would mention them in the same sentence as the Packers. It was frustrating to listen to, but these two weeks have shown a lot of them that this is still more like an 8-8 team than a playoff threat.

OP
OP
B

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would be tremendously dissapointed......if we lose in detroit, i want to be 10-1 going into dallas for the sunday night matchup. Detroit sucks, they have a run and gun pass game, their defense is horrible against the pass and they have gotten many mnay turnovers to help thEm win games, they remind me of the 2001 bears who were 13-3 and they won so many games off of turnovers

WE CANNOT TURN THE BALL OVER IN THIS ONE!!!!!

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just worried about the amount of rest guys like Tauscher are going to get. He's already hobbling, and four days rest isn't going to cut it. This is a huge game for us.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
so true no turnovers are key and so far so good on that point,on the other side of the ball i see harris with a few that will help us in this one they will be throwing alot we will stop the run,martz likes to pass alot thats what will hurt them,but our d-line has to be ready :) front line if they keep the big boys in check and grant can run who knows they do somthing a little differentr each game but we can do it so go pack go :)

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Its always a tough game when we are playing a team in our devision. But if we dont turn the ball over we should easily win this game. And YES how sweet it is to have another game in four days.

GO PACK!!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers point differential after 10 games +100
Lions point differentail after 10 games - 1

They have gotten lucky against garbage teams, they proved their true colors the last two weeks, and I think that prediction by Kitna of 10 wins is becoming a distraction and they are more focused on that than just winning the damn game

These are stats I take seriously.
After W/L, the most important stats are PF/PA.

Everything else pales in comparison.

We're a +100 team. A team that is not +100 rarely wins the SB.

hamkins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The ONLY way they [Detriot] beat us is if we turn the ball over, their team cannot compete with our talent and chemistry

I agree with the conclusion, but...

Chemistry never won anything. You don't have to love the player next to you to win a football game. History is replete with examples of dysfunctional championship teams, and not just in football. The Oakland A's won five consecutive division titles for a hated owner, hated manager, and egomaniac star (Reggie Jackson).

Talent enough to make plays is what wins games. If everyone plays well and succeeds in their job, the Packers will succeed too.

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Detroit is coming off a huge loss, and Kitna obviously made some stupid comments after the game, so he's probably preparing for this game like he's never prepared before.

Reaction score
I am going to miss this game for a college class.

On Thursday morning, I'll be crying like a school girl because I chose to get an education and make something of myself.

If I'd chosen to be a hobo, I could've watched this game in peace, but noooooooooooooooooooo, I had to aspire to be a lawyer.

Stupid, stupid me. :wall:

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
On Thursday morning, I'll be crying like a school girl.

How is that different from any other day of the week? Wait, are you saying you're not really a school girl?

But..... all the ***, all the shirtless pictures of myself that i pix messaged to ur cellphone.....

:puke:

Toddy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Have to get up at 4:30 AM my time to watch this one, got an examination later that day but I'll just go into it tired. :p

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am going to miss this game for a college class.

On Thursday morning, I'll be crying like a school girl because I chose to get an education and make something of myself.

If I'd chosen to be a hobo, I could've watched this game in peace, but noooooooooooooooooooo, I had to aspire to be a lawyer.

Stupid, stupid me. :wall:

you have class on
thanksgiving?
You may want to check the syllabus, you might be in for a suprise

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pack_in_black said:
On Thursday morning, I'll be crying like a school girl.

How is that different from any other day of the week? Wait, are you saying you're not really a school girl?

But..... all the ***, all the shirtless pictures of myself that i pix messaged to ur cellphone.....

:puke:
:shock: :lol:

Fuzznuts

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see us go up 28-0 in the first half, and bring in A-Rod in the mid 3rd quarter!

Yeah, I said it.

The ol' man needs to rest up and get ready for Dallas! :eek:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd like to see us go up 28-0 in the first half, and bring in A-Rod in the mid 3rd quarter!

Yeah, I said it.

The ol' man needs to rest up and get ready for Dallas! :eek:

So does Grant. I want Grant 100% for the Cows.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts