Ann Arbor Packer Fan

aapackrbckr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi all, new to the forum and not sure why I didn't subscribe before. I am a life long packer fan and remember watching the pack as a little kid back in the glory days in the 60's when we travelled with my dad's Navy duties (also the hard times of the 70's and 80's :() while living in Waukesha and later Wisconsin Rapids.

Work brought me to Michigan in the 90's but I have remained true to the Pack and can't stand the Motor City Kitties! I have a prized autographed Favre helmet, although it makes me a little sad how that all ended. But, we got the better end of that deal and I believe we will see the Superbowl again before the Vikings ever do! My last game at Lambeau was the Seattle playoff game in the snow (my first in a suite!), probably a good time to see Brett for the last time.

We just need to suck it up after a bad loss, play with a little discipline, whip the lions and all will be fine! Rodgers is the best and Mathews is a beast!!

I am looking to check out the forum regularly now. Take care.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Welcome.

Enjoy watching Denard Robinson.

I can't enjoy it because all watching him does to me is scare the **** out of me. He's going to torch the Badger defense.

Members online

Latest posts