Andy Mulumba

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So do you guys think he has chance to make thé team?

He is my home town draft player of the CFL Winnipeg Blue Bombers and man we could use him If he isnt sticking in the NFL.

p.s. Cant wait to be in GB for my first ever packers game oct.2 !!! Getting so much closer.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd say his chances of making the team are about 50%. I would say 45%... Jayrone Elliott has looked better.
Adrian Hubbard has a higher upside.

Mulumba was okay though last year despite being raw.
Thought he would improve.

We need to see preseason games 2, 3, 4 to sort it all out...

D

Deleted member 6794

Oh ok.... So u feel he Will get chance in next 3 pré games ?

LETS GO PACK!!!

Well, he played 15 uneventful snaps vs. the Titans, not sure how much he played yesterday as I haven't watched the game another time but he had three tackles.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He will not make the 53. Packers will keep Peppers, Matthews, Neal, Perry, Elliot, and Hubbard. Mulumba and Palmer will be left off due to Elliot being a better player and Hubbard having a higher upside due to his size 6-6 257 to 6-7 287 for Peppers and athletic ability.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah if they decide to try to sneak Hubbard onto PS then Mulumba makes it over Palmer I think.

Cheddar2014

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hubbard in the same conversation as Janis in my opinion..too talented to hide now that medical issue has been cleared. He should have been drafted albeit late round pick.

OP
OP
Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers played same time as my blue bombers I'm season tix holder to bombers so I missed pack game but had my live scoreboard showing me Rodgers scoring TD'S. :)

How was Andy Maulmba yesterday?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts