and with the number 5 pick

cheesyscot

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lets say that things stay the way they are tight now and GB doesn't move up to two. And lets say for that Hawk and Davis are there which whay do you go? I'd love to see a mean guy taking people apart from the D-side but lets think of this for a second... You have a chance to draft a kid who has WR speed linemen straigth and a basketball players jumping skills, which wat do you go? I know D is a need like no other but you can never have to many weapons on offense and when the pack was great didn't they have two very good TE'S? Yeah I know that is a BIG YES..... lets add another weapon on O and see where it takes us. There are a few nice LBS that will be around later in the draft so lets take the guy who can help you win games.. I know A.J could do that also but think of this the bears have a good LB and they have sucked since he's been there and as good as Ray Lewis is the Rvens haven't been all that good either. I know they won a SB, but it was a GREAT D that did that not on LB abd like the Raven know we're more than one lb away from being a great d. Sorry about the ramble.........

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Vernon Davis is the smart play here -- several Mock Drafts have suddnely switched who the Packers would most likely take - and it's about time we got the Tiger Set back, since Shermie didn't have the guts, or the intelligence to go out and find any Tight Ends (and him being a TE Coach... DOH).

Davis - Davis - Davis - Davis......

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh, Ray Lewis went to a Super Bowl unlike Tony Gonzales and Antonio Gates. Theres noone player thats going to lead you to a Super Bowl.

Bubba and Lee are a fine group of TE's and moving a rookie to WR does not seem like a great Idea. Vernon Davis is an average blocker and people seem to only focus on his amazing catches. Overall he is a great TE but Hawk bring so much more.

Stick to Hawk,to me it's a no brainer

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Uh, Ray Lewis went to a Super Bowl unlike Tony Gonzales and Antonio Gates. Theres noone player thats going to lead you to a Super Bowl.

Bubba and Lee are a fine group of TE's and moving a rookie to WR does not seem like a great Idea. Vernon Davis is an average blocker and people seem to only focus on his amazing catches. Overall he is a great TE but Hawk bring so much more.

Stick to Hawk,to me it's a no brainer

Gonzalaes didn't have Gates on the other side ;)

Lewis is far better than Hawk will be. Lewis you can smell intensity from the man, Hawk he gives you that farm boy gonna kick your *** look.

I think Hawk will be a good player, but not worth picking at 5ht overall. Too many good LB in the draft.

Davis, then pick up Carpenter if available in second round.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts