And Packer fans are classless?

RobsPics

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As paying customers for a football game you can boo whoever you like.Period.

Sure you can boo anyone you want...it's not illegal to boo.

But it is still classless to boo a QB who brought your team up from the ashes of the 1980's.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

But it is still classless to boo a QB who brought your team up from the ashes of the 1980's.

Then there were 60,000+ classes mo-fos there Sunday

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He is the enemy now so he should expect that. Damn right its ok to boo the enemy as a packer fan you have to as I would in the reverse order.

JeffQuery

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, if you can't beat him...booin' is all you got!

I just hope it's enough for all you "classy" folk....

Skol guy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, if you can't beat him...booin' is all you got!

I just hope it's enough for all you "classy" folk....
At the end of the day you can love Brett favre but not during the game as a True packer Fan. I am a fan of who the Vikings have on the field and one player will never change that for me

FanOfTheGame

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we're talking about being classless; isn't signing with debatably the biggest rival of your franchise that you put into all of your blood, sweat, and tears for 15 years pretty classless?

Signing with a another team, even a rival, has nothing to do with class. That's a strange way to look at it. I could see if you said selfish or careless. But classless? I could even see the argument that the way in which he did it could be considered classless. But simply playing for a rival being classless? I don't think so.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Signing with a another team, even a rival, has nothing to do with class. That's a strange way to look at it. I could see if you said selfish or careless. But classless? I could even see the argument that the way in which he did it could be considered classless. But simply playing for a rival being classless? I don't think so.
Well said. Hadn't REALLY thought about it, but the semantics in this case make a lot of difference...

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the clowns on sports radio 107.5 were encouraging everyone to boo the bejesus out of Favre whenever he was in sight. Then again that makes us no different from the east coast fans then.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think the clowns on sports radio 107.5 were encouraging everyone to boo the bejesus out of Favre whenever he was in sight. Then again that makes us no different from the east coast fans then.

I do not know who they are?

No one at the stadium encouraged me or the people I was around to boo..

I technically never booed..I was busy taking video so I didnt want my voice drowning out the stadium..

but when I was loud and screaming it was when the Vikings offense was on the field but I have done that EVERY time I been to a game..I just was louder THIS time

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
The person who made those comments said that booing Favre is classless... Actually, a lot of people in that forum made that statement.

LOL, I heard they found this thread.

Wonder if "the big guy" is still deleting posts and threads when it makes himself look bad?

Like how when he would ridicule Ted for being gay..When I called him out on it, he deleted the entire thread...

Bash Ted for being an albino, being inept at drafting, or having personality of being a ice cube, but not cuz he is gay...Heard he isnt allowing people to talk about Ted like that anymore..Should have said that 2 years ago..

They have EVERY right to come here and be a member and join us..No one will ban them.....but they have to hide behind a private forum to be brain washed

and _ _ ?

Reason why you got emails ( like you didnt know) was to provide evidence to others on what I was saying to "the big guy"..I stopped when you asked..Until you and your wife just had to post LIES about me (imagine that you guys lying about me), when you couldnt provide the proof as to what you said I was doing you deleted all the posts.. Now thats CLASS eh?

Again you know where to find me, come on...lets have some fun!

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just from what I heard for the whole week leading up to the game they were saying how everyone should boo the hell out of him which as a paying customer is your right save the battery throwing.

If Favre comes back next year and there has been a regime change do you think the result will be the same when he comes out of that tunnel again?

realoatesman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Currently going to college in Minnesota, but origi

So how do you define being classless? It's kind of a broad term.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Just from what I heard for the whole week leading up to the game they were saying how everyone should boo the hell out of him which as a paying customer is your right save the battery throwing.

If Favre comes back next year and there has been a regime change do you think the result will be the same when he comes out of that tunnel again?

It depends, I expect it to be the same though..

Do you think the Vikings were boo's last year on the Monday night game?

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It depends, I expect it to be the same though..

Do you think the Vikings were boo's last year on the Monday night game?
I truly believe that at some point after it is all said and done Favre will be vindicated and once again be cheered for by people in Green Bay.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I truly believe that at some point after it is all said and done Favre will be vindicated and once again be cheered for by people in Green Bay.

That statement smells of Brett was 100% innocent...

but I do believe that Brett will be cheered once again Green Bay but it will take time..

He DOES deserve to be honored in GB and will be..

FanOfTheGame

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So how do you define being classless? It's kind of a broad term.

I'm not even gonna get into a definition debate. I've learned that it doesn't get anywhere and only serves to take things off track. I will just say that when it comes to a player signing with another team, even a rival, that in and of itself has nothing to do with class.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That statement smells of Brett was 100% innocent...

but I do believe that Brett will be cheered once again Green Bay but it will take time..

He DOES deserve to be honored in GB and will be..
I don't believe he is 100% innocent but I think that once there are new people in management it will change things.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I for one could not care less who's the administration. I only care who's playing opposed to us. If Brett Favre was with the Jets coming to Lambeau, he would NOT have been booed, I guarantee you that.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I for one could not care less who's the administration. I only care who's playing opposed to us. If Brett Favre was with the Jets coming to Lambeau, he would NOT have been booed, I guarantee you that.
Before Favre were the Vikings booed on the regular? I think they were booed a little with Moss on the team but not to the extent of last sunday.

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
They were boo'd all the time Sunday..At one point I sent a text to my wife asking if it was loud over the Tv..She replied

All she hears is Go Pack Go and boos...That was 37 mins into the game..Then in the 2nd half she replied stop the booing already, said it was getting annoying

I never been to a Viking game with Moss there..

But was at the MNF game last year in GB and there were boos but not like Sunday...I would say with almost 100% certainty that Sunday was the loudest it was for a regular seaosn game EVER

OP
OP
longtimefan

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
His business partner that runs his online store, and used to run his message board

Opps...I was told 5 minutes ago in an email I need to stop lying about this..

This person USED to run his online store....And is not a business partner..

WHEWWWWWWWWWW So glad I came clean on that!!!

Sampson Smash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Opps...I was told 5 minutes ago in an email I need to stop lying about this..

This person USED to run his online store....And is not a business partner..

WHEWWWWWWWWWW So glad I came clean on that!!!

Are you saying you have been lying?

I thought you knew all this.......now it seems you really don't. What's up with that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts