Anatomy of a Play: Green Bay Packers

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Revis is a great player in the way that he shuts down great recievers, but I think that Woodson makes so many more big plays on the ball

SCpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Revis is a great player in the way that he shuts down great recievers, but I think that Woodson makes so many more big plays on the ball

Revis is a great db, but he is one dimensional in his defense, kinda like a champ bailey. He can cover and shut down any receiver in the NFL. Woodson on the other hand is a utility corner because the man does it all! He can blanket you, he can blitz, he cause fumbles, and we all know he can get that INT. He does so much more than just cover a big time receiver, I think he owns the mvp in my book.

AlDay31

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I bet, Revis is gonna get the DPOY. Hat to say this but just a market thing and, you know, NYC wins this race by the landslide Sir Charles should actually get the Defensive MVP.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed the conversation between Rodgers and Woodson at the end of the clip:

Rodgers: "we got a great squad today"
Woodson: "Squad? You're talking about squad? I'm right here thinking about the superbowl and you're talking about the squad?"

NOW that's veteran leadership right there!! It kinda seems a bit harsh but c'mon Aaron focus on the big picture!

Members online

Latest posts