An ultimate Packers fan lives near....Dallas?

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
Wow, that's incredible! I've seen some pretty interesting Packer collections over the years, but that one seems to take the cake. I can't believe he has the original Super Bowl designed ring! And I love that Lombardi was the one to set the precedent of diamond-encrusted rings, and he was right (when wasn't he?), the boys deserve diamonds.

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just wanna bump this so that others may see this awesome memorabilia collection.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
I have a unique item in my collection. I have Favre's locker room hand towel from that super rainy, muddy playoff game in San Francisco in '96 (?) - a sports photographer friend of mine (who shall forever remain nameless LOL) snagged it for me, but first took a picture of Favre standing in front of it, hanging from a hook behind him.

I don't particularly want it anymore. Maybe I should send it to this guy. (Disclaimer: Didn't watch the video before commenting, so maybe this is a really dumb thing to say.)

OP
OP
Forget Favre

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have a unique item in my collection. I have Favre's locker room hand towel from that super rainy, muddy playoff game in San Francisco in '96 (?) - a sports photographer friend of mine (who shall forever remain nameless LOL) snagged it for me, but first took a picture of Favre standing in front of it, hanging from a hook behind him.

I don't particularly want it anymore. Maybe I should send it to this guy. (Disclaimer: Didn't watch the video before commenting, so maybe this is a really dumb thing to say.)
ebay.
Or send it to this guy. If he has a beaten up old bench, seems like a towel would be acceptable to him.

LombardiChick

Win or lose, I love this team.
Reaction score
ebay.
Or send it to this guy. If he has a beaten up old bench, seems like a towel would be acceptable to him.

Maybe, especially with the photo.

I have a few signed Favre things, too. Been wondering what to do with them. I suppose I should be patient. :smile:

Members online

Latest posts