Am I the only one who HATES the 49ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I'm no internet tough guy, I just came here to talk football and see how the Packer fans think things are going to go. I'm not sure you know what a troll is, because Ive not been a troll. A troll goes on every thread acting like a 5 year old and brings up baseless claims and just wants to stir the pot and **** people off. I come with facts dont talk out of my ***.

Anyway if thats your personal experience, how unfortunate for you.

Well then..... for now, you are a rare gem and I am sorry my comment was so randomized and included you. For the MAJORITY that we have had come on here, they are trollers. If you are not, I apologize....but please stick around for other talk besides just when we play each other, that may help cement you in as a general good guy. Your post count does not help you in my eyes, to low and your name is not well known, so natural assumption is that you are new and just joined to hassel us.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm no internet tough guy, I just came here to talk football and see how the Packer fans think things are going to go. I'm not sure you know what a troll is, because Ive not been a troll. A troll goes on every thread acting like a 5 year old and brings up baseless claims and just wants to stir the pot and **** people off. I come with facts dont talk out of my ***.

Anyway if thats your personal experience, how unfortunate for you.
So the slew of disparaging remarks and the pointed ad hominem jabs were just for lol's? They came across pretty mean spirited to me. Still looking for where you come with that empirical evidence to support a claim, I'll post again after reviewing the rest of your post history.

Midnight Toker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well then..... for now, you are a rare gem and I am sorry my comment was so randomized and included you. For the MAJORITY that we have had come on here, they are trollers. If you are not, I apologize....but please stick around for other talk besides just when we play each other, that may help cement you in as a general good guy. Your post count does not help you in my eyes, to low and your name is not well known, so natural assumption is that you are new and just joined to hassel us.

I forgive you. I dont disagree, there are crappy fans of every fan base. Since I live in Oklahoma, i rarely if ever meet fellow 49er fans so I really dont know how they are perceived except through the forums and the occasional jabbing on facebook groups. I dont believe I am a troll. I may come of as a jerk, or be argumentative (what fun is chatting with the opponent fan base if there isnt some strife or something to argue about?). But i dont make things up, i'm usually posting facts/stats to substiantiate my claims and i dont get personal. I also dont say stuff like "well' were just better now" or post opinion as fact.

So the slew of disparaging remarks and the pointed ad hominem jabs were just for lol's? They came across pretty mean spirited to me. Still looking for where you come with that empirical evidence to support a claim, I'll post again after reviewing the rest of your post history.

My remarks were not disparaging. Is it really disparaging to say GB has a bad defense? Most of your own fanbase would agree. Well, show me a claim I made, and I'll show you what evidence I used to back that claim.

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My remarks were not disparaging. Is it really disparaging to say GB has a bad defense? Most of your own fanbase would agree. Well, show me a claim I made, and I'll show you what evidence I used to back that claim.
No no no, I couldn't care less about your opinion of our defense. I was talking about the general :poop:-slinging that has gone on around here for the past few days. Though I can happily and resoundingly affirm, after looking though the entirety of your posts, that you have not partaken in any of it. GG man, good on you for being a positive voice for your fan base on the board.

Midnight Toker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No no no, I couldn't care less about your opinion of our defense. I was talking about the general :poop:-slinging that has gone on around here for the past few days. Though I can happily and resoundingly affirm, after looking though the entirety of your posts, that you have not partaken in any of it. GG man, good on you for being a positive voice for your fan base on the board.

Lol, thanks for affirming that I have an IQ over 70.

Midnight Toker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I had to edit two of your post to take out words that shouldnt be used..

While not personel, it does leave a horrible first impression

Being the internet n all, I can certainly umm, survive what my packerforum.com reputation is.

FrankTheTank21

Cheesehead
Reaction score
NONE of their best players, LIKE LAST YEAR, got injured or went on the IR. No serious injuries to any important players!

We've had our share of injuries, but fortunately for us, nothing insurmountable.

That said, it takes luck to contend for championships. We've been lucky the past few seasons, but we missed the playoffs 9 years in a row and had plenty of terrible luck that I won't bore you with.

What if Favre didn't play a million games in a row? Gotta have some luck.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
We've had our share of injuries, but fortunately for us, nothing insurmountable.

That said, it takes luck to contend for championships. We've been lucky the past few seasons, but we missed the playoffs 9 years in a row and had plenty of terrible luck that I won't bore you with.

What if Favre didn't play a million games in a row? Gotta have some luck.

I would agree luck plays a big part...and we had one lucky bounce past sunday, so maybe our turn is coming?

I feel your pain about not making the playoffs...It does suck

BearDroppings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well I have always liked 'em except when they beat my team. I kinda like the Vikings because I went to OU and Peterson is awesome. But he could be gone. GB is definitely the more likeable team in the north for sure.

Well its worked against the Packers hasnt it?

Trust me I actually do not hate the 49ers as much as say The Bears, Vikings, Lions, and yes the Seahawks(UGH that FAIL MARY game STILL burns me). Throw in some East Coast teams as well.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just pointing out you claim not to make personal digs, yet words you use show other wise

You want to call people gay on your forum go for it..But not here

Probably referencing reports I saw about rumors Rodgers is gay?

For the record, true or not it's his business and irrelevant and nobody should be going down that road. Let's just talk Rodgers losing 3 in a row to Kaepernick.

robmeister006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I don't know about all this hate for the Niners and such but earlier this year when we played ya I came here to sign up for an account. I thought my signup had been rejected but apparently not. So today I come back just to view the conversation and I find this thread. Kind of astonishing because when I signed up I wanted to come on here and mention how cool your fans were at the game.

We were sitting at our tailgate when some pack fans pull up next to us and started setting up, dude notices we had a tv going, walks over with a bucket of some cheese ball things and starts hanging out. In the nine years I've been going to the Niner games at the stick never have I got along with someone like that dude and his crew. So you may hate the Niners and their fans, but just so you know, there's at least one Niner fan that loves you guys out here, despite the nightmares you brought me with Favre. Here's hoping for an injury free game, and if you do win and get a shot at the hawks, I hope you tear them a new one.

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The 49ers have become to the Packers what Dallas was to us in the 1990's. The Obstacle. Back then the Packers lost 3 straight playoff games to the 'Pokes, plus a couple regular season games ,despite being a regular playoff team and on a Super Bowl ascent themselves.

Those Dallas teams, like the Niners now, just presented a physical mismatch for Green Bay. After losing the '95 NFC Championship Game to them Packers GM Ron Wolf loaded up the Pack for 1996 with the specific object of beating the Cowboys as the ticket to the Super Bowl. Ironically , though, it was Dom Capers' Carolina Panthers who actually dethroned Dallas and came to Green Bay for the NFC title game that year.

All those losses to the Cowboys came at Dallas. Packer fans longed to see them come up to the frozen tundra to try their luck. The Pack finally got them at Lambeau in a season game in 1997 and took their vengeance 45-17. But the Cowboys were already entering their decline by then so some of the sweetness was off the win.

As much as we hated those Cowboys we had to respect them, though. They were that good. Same thing now with the Niners.

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings and happy new year Cheeseheads! I'm here as a Seahawk fan rooting for the Pack to knock the Whiners out of the playoffs this weekend. I can't stand their arrogant ***wipe fans and would love to see them cry and make excuses why their team lost. The only thing that would me make me happier is the Hawks getting to ruin their year first, but seeing them one and done would be awesome! Anything can happen in the playoffs. Remember our 7-9 Hawks vs the reigning world champs NO Saints a few years ago.

Good luck, stay strong, and have faith that your Packers will be victorious!

LOL! Wow, just wow. This isn't merely a pot & kettle scenario. This is the pot calling the class of milk black. How about you just man up, grab your nuts and say what you really mean.
"I fear my team playing the 49ers the most"

See? Was that so hard? As a 49er fan I can admit I consider the Seahawks the most dangerous foe in the NFC. But then, I don't suffer from insecurity issues so I can just plainly state the obvious.

Yes. We all remember the Seahawks one and only Super Bowl appearance when you came home empty. The greatest failure in 49ers history (losing the Super Bowl) is the Seahawks' greatest accomplishment.

Happy New Year! :)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're a compete moron to compare nba to nfl. Actually, you're a moron if u think that trade was nepotism
It's "complete." Not "compete."
No capitalization of "NFL" or "NBA."
Using "U" instead of "you."
No period after "nepotism."

I know that we're not supposed to be grammar nazis but please make an exception to that rule for me to make a point of showing of the double standard of calling one a moron while writing like one.

Little hint: If you're going to call someone out for being stupid or whatever, don't make yourself look stupid as you did.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings and happy new year Cheeseheads! I'm here as a Seahawk fan rooting for the Pack to knock the Whiners out of the playoffs this weekend. I can't stand their arrogant ***wipe fans and would love to see them cry and make excuses why their team lost. The only thing that would me make me happier is the Hawks getting to ruin their year first, but seeing them one and done would be awesome! Anything can happen in the playoffs. Remember our 7-9 Hawks vs the reigning world champs NO Saints a few years ago.

Good luck, stay strong, and have faith that your Packers will be victorious!

Thx for the Kind words. Hopefully 3rd times the charm in beating E-Coli and 49ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts