Am I the only one who HATES the 49ers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonRod

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Say Harbaugh had a disagreement with his current GM and decided to quit? and it just happened that the pack had a down year and TT decided to fire MM. If Harbaugh had a chance to be the next Packers HC some of you gy's would jump for joy haha. I'm ok with MM but i would take Harbaugh over him in a heartbeat. He's completely changed the culture in San Francisco.
Haraugh is easily a much better in game coach and clock manager than m&m It's common knowledge m&m is horrible with the clock and timeouts. But at least m&m isn't a whiny db

RonRod

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say that because it was a gift, from the brother John who was gonna lose him due to the $ anyway, to the other brother Jim, in the opposite conference, and for a bargain last-day draft pick.

This trade would have been VETO'd in the NBA and MLB. Ask Laker fans about their trade for CP3 a few years ago. Done deal.... except the NBA said NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

Boldin was the real MVP of that Super Bowl for the Ravens and they were going to lose him ..... brother kept him in the family.... everyone around the league players and fans knew the Niners stole one there.

IMO, that deal should have been voided as fast as a decent OLB gets right past Marshall Newhouse off the edge.
You're a compete moron to compare nba to nfl. Actually, you're a moron if u think that trade was nepotism

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You're a compete moron to compare nba to nfl. Actually, you're a moron if u think that trade was nepotism
What evidence do you have supporting that it was not. Also Frank wasn't drawing any parallels between the NBA and NFL. All he said was that if the NFL organization had trade veto powers such as other professional sport leagues the trade most likely wouldn't have been allowed to stand. No need to sling ad hominids just because you disagree.

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man I can't stand this crap. My 49ers-fan boss is listening to KNBR, a Bay Area sports radio station. This guy just keeps saying "Packers have the 25th-ranked defense and they are out Clay Matthews. Rodgers can still hurt us but their defense sucks."

The 49ers have had a **** pass-rush the last few weeks. Also, I think our WRs are much more talented than their DBs. Our defense is going to be so focused and pumped and MOTIVATED FOR REVENGE that they will play lights out against the 49ers. Kaepernick won't throw for 400+ and won't run either. This game is OURS for the taking!

Packermaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My boss is a 49er's fan, I have heard it from him the last couple of games we've played against them. Getting tired of it.

I made a bet with him last night.

GB wins he wears my Rodgers Jersey at work for a day and takes a picture in it that has to be framed and set on his desk for a month.

I have to do the same in return with one of his SF jerseys if SF wins.

I feel confident though. GB is gonna take this one!

Zeck180

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If the Packers win and Jimmy has one of his usual sideline fits and tantrums, can some one please send him a box of pacifiers with a note!

Scottwallace15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i hate Kaep and his little ****** muscle arm kiss crap that he enjoys doing, i really hope we beat them, for the love of christ i want to see Kaep crying into his muscles, not kissing them

Midnight Toker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not going to lie, it has a lot to do with it for me. I actually liked them up till week 1 last year.

I used to like the packers until the part of the 90s where the 49ers kept losing to them. I think it was something like 8-0 to Favre. So i know the feeling all too well.

Packermaniac

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I used to like the packers until the part of the 90s where the 49ers kept losing to them. I think it was something like 8-0 to Favre. So i know the feeling all too well.

Indeed. You still have to admit though. Unless you're a Bears, Lions or Vikings fan it's still hard to not like the Packers lol.

Last edited:

Midnight Toker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Indeed. You still have to admit though. Unless you're a Bears, Lions or Vikings fan it's still hard to not like the Packers lol.

Well I have always liked 'em except when they beat my team. I kinda like the Vikings because I went to OU and Peterson is awesome. But he could be gone. GB is definitely the more likeable team in the north for sure.

They are similar to Ravens fans, and usually try to buff up their defense way to much.

Well its worked against the Packers hasnt it?

USArmyParatrooper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You give Kraper**** to much credit by saing "slightly above average". ..... the guy has trouble throwing for 200 yards and has a multitude of bad-*** pass catchers. He sucks balls, plain and simple..... yet we some how are able to make sucky QB's look like HOF'ers..... happens all the time with us.

Total yards mostly a function of # of passing attempts. The 49ers are a run first offense, but Kaepernick is #8 in Yards Per Attempt.

As for bad-*** catchers, we've had ONE good WR for most of the season, the rest were a laughing stock. Vernon Davis is a great TE, had been out (or left early) or playing hurt for some of our games. And even when he's healthy 1 WR and 1 TE aren't hard to scheme against.

He did have a lot of passing attempts against Green Bay, though. And he threw for over 400 yards. He had 29 passing attempts (low for the Packers, high for the 49ers) against the Cardinal's elite defense and threw for 310 yards. Look at our passing numbers since Crabtree came back, and take into account number of attempts.

I hope the Packers show as little respect for Kaepernick's arm as you do. It worked out well for them to sell out to the run the last go.

Last edited:

NorthWestCheeseHead

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's the same Falcons that the Pathers barely squeaked by by one point?
Panthers beat them by 24 a few weeks ago, then a single point this previous week. However that is entirely besides the point as I was not referencing the 49ers' margin of victory in that game. Only how beatable they looked.

Last edited:

Oshkoshpackfan

YUT !!!
Reaction score
I just love how the internet 49er tough guy fans come on here only before a game.... classic trolling moves ya tards. Yet.... find a 49ers forum and you don't see us on there...... packers fans = classy 49ers fans = typical *** clowns.

Midnight Toker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just love how the internet 49er tough guy fans come on here only before a game.... classic trolling moves ya tards. Yet.... find a 49ers forum and you don't see us on there...... packers fans = classy 49ers fans = typical *** clowns.

I'm no internet tough guy, I just came here to talk football and see how the Packer fans think things are going to go. I'm not sure you know what a troll is, because Ive not been a troll. A troll goes on every thread acting like a 5 year old and brings up baseless claims and just wants to stir the pot and **** people off. I come with facts dont talk out of my ***.

Anyway if thats your personal experience, how unfortunate for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts