Also long time lurker first time poster!

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
As I re-join the ranks of official posters... I want to do so cautiously! lol

I've come to join fellow Packer fans in cheering on the rest of the season!
I know this season looks kind of shaky so far, but I still believe we can make something of it , starting next game!! WHOOHOOO!
Redemption finally!

I want to try to stay positive, and will try to refrain in any negative debates...as the past is the past,..and today is a gift..as in present. Or however that old saying goes.

So as I take a deep breath,...I take the plunge as entering my first post!!
*drumroll*
GBL (green bay lover!)

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are some really positive guys in here (longtimefan is an example), but you'll also find a lot of negative ones. Myself included.

But I believe you'll have a great time!

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I feel like I have a good idea where alot of people stand, as I have been reading
the boards alot lately. Wanting to hear other positive possibilities about how this still can be a good season regardless of the injuries.
I like that this board is about the team, and even lets posters that hate the Pack post (within reason!) The ugliness need not be tolerated on any forum.
Also wanted to give a heads up before I start randomly posting "GO PACK!!!" next Sunday!
p.s. How cool are the smilies?!?!?!:viksux::chisux::detsux:

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Glad you took the plunge and started getting involved with the community! :)

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks!! I'm slowly getting used to posting on boards again! This one is way more advanced
than the one I was used to. So bear with me!

I feel like I know so many... still trying to find ones that I remember seeing from years ago. Tromadz or something like that.. Ryan... he had an awesome siggy about drinking. I'm sure i"ll find them in the old pages.

OP
OP
IluvGB

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
ahhhh.. well I guess it HAS been a long time since i've read the board.

I don't see alot of ones from 06...and I just started reading again to see what fans thought of the once again flip flopping character. eeeks.. I better refrain from using that term! LOL!!!

Its hard enough keeping up with just the recent posts and such, .I've not had time to even go one page back on anything.

(everytime I see your siggy the "whoooooooow" sound of cool peppermint patties go thru my head!)

Members online

Latest posts