Alot Of People Speculating A Loss In Sd

OP
OP
Greenbayphil

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah! Come on man! Start naming names, Phil! Who in God's name thinks we are going to lose to the Chargers?! I'll freakin eat crow! You can even have the pleasure of making it and feeding it to me, every revolting bite.

As FF said, after the Falcons game, I fear no team! I don't think we face a tougher opponent after the Falcons, save the Lions, which is always tricky. But the Chargers? What madness is this!

I cant remember which thread exactly it was, I tried to find it there but no luck. People were saying that if we were going to lose to a team in the schedule that it would be the Chargers, then it sent me off on a rant.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I am more worried about teams that try to win giving us one hell of a game rather than a team that statistically makes it to the #1 ranked offense and defense and finishes 9-7 only to brag during the off season how they were ranked like that.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not worried McCarthy does a GREAT job after the bye. And guess what team is in our crosshairs after the bye: the Chargers, the only team with 1 win versus the Packers EVER.
Those reasons alone should erase any doubts and make any Packers fan feel good about them playing the Chargers.
It helps me at least.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"R Double C" I like that. I could run for congress on that, I'd have a little Jingle that said "R double C, he's the guy for me"
If you happen to run from Madison Wisconsin (State Capitol, home of the College Big Ten Badgers, Packers fans and me) you'll get my vote!
And your party could be: (Wait for it) The Tailgating Party!
Your platform promise would be: A brat on every grill (For me, a vegan brat please. They make 'em and they are tasty.) and a beer in every fridge.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
now on the other hand what about the Viqueens in Minnesota? Remember Mcnabb beat us last year and hes on a much better team (as far as it looks on paper) this year, plus if they get another win this week they could get on a bit of a roll?
The Packers are on a roll. A steamroll.
Everyone else on a roll is like one of those cardboard rolls you get with your paper towels.
And they get crushed by the Packers steam roll.

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
If you happen to run from Madison Wisconsin (State Capitol, home of the College Big Ten Badgers, Packers fans and me) you'll get my vote!
And your party could be: (Wait for it) The Tailgating Party!
Your platform promise would be: A brat on every grill (For me, a vegan brat please. They make 'em and they are tasty.) and a beer in every fridge.
Sounds good. I donated money and made some calls to Wisconsin about the goings on in Madison a few months ago.

rmayer32

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything is possible, but from what I have seen of San Diego so far, doubtful. Name a single team that has played a game this season that you looked at and thought wow, we would be in trouble if we played them.

?
?
?
Exactly!

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything is possible, but from what I have seen of San Diego so far, doubtful. Name a single team that has played a game this season that you looked at and thought wow, we would be in trouble if we played them.

?
?
?
Exactly!
i would love to see a packers/ravens match up. Would like to see how rodgers deals with that defense

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Packers/Ravens has been my SB prediction since week 1. Ravens are balanced and the road is paved well for them this year with the Colts out (who own them) and with them already pounding the hurting Steelers. Pats could be an issue but they never blow out Baltimore. Ravens know they can beat NE based on recent games and the playoffs. I might be one of the few who seem to really like Flacco too, really. He mucks up at times but is underrated to me as well. Still torn on if I believe in SD or Oakland too much.Not sold yet on the sorry teams in the AFC South.

It would almost seem too fitting. Having Baltimore fans who still claim the Colts stole their team coming into Indy all high and mighty aiming for the title in our house. They don't like us and we don't like them haha.

I would take the Pack. Pack may not run the ball strongly against them but their offense is too explosive indoors. And Clay Matthews can give Flacco and their line fits like Freeney always has.

Members online

Latest posts