Almost forgot the SPEED the POWER!!!

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAueiINLIJk]YouTube - Ryan Grant Highlights 2009[/ame]

Its just nice to know we will have this back next year. I still think we can do great things this year, but at the same time we dont need to draft 6 running backs lol.

OP
OP
gatorpack

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
while im at it....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDdLSIh2_sI]YouTube - Jermichael Finley Knocks Down Ogunleye[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiEx_svQrHQ]YouTube - Jermichael Finley 2009 Highlights[/ame]

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Neal, Burnett, Barnett, Jolly (maybe), and I am sure I am forgetting a few others that will be back.

12 wins minimum of we stay healthy next season.

Reaction score
Jermichael Finley's injury kinda helped us in a weird way. Im not saying I wanted him to get jurt or i'm happy he is hurt. Im saying we were a little to dependent on his skills earlier in the year. We reconfigured the offense after he got hurt and we started to distribute to guys like jennings and jones etc.. Man watching those ryan grant highlights it makes you sad knowing what you could of had this year

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
Jermichael Finley's injury kinda helped us in a weird way. Im not saying I wanted him to get jurt or i'm happy he is hurt. Im saying we were a little to dependent on his skills earlier in the year. We reconfigured the offense after he got hurt and we started to distribute to guys like jennings and jones etc.. Man watching those ryan grant highlights it makes you sad knowing what you could of had this year
This is what I was thinking. We used Finley a lot because he truly was a matchup nightmare for other teams. But it worked.

Needless to say, Jennings and the other WR's seemed a little neglected. I think we could tell Jennings was upset.

jakeslaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't know what you got til its gone. Id take ryan grant over all three guys we got right now put together.... sighhhh lol

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If our injury luck was reversed next season, and we had unbelievable healthy fortunes (as say the Bears have this year), we could easily go 14-2 or better.

Think about it: all 4 of our losses this season were on the last play of the game basically, a FG to lose.

The points we're missing with all those LBers and Safeties, Jermichael and Grant..... it's criminal.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If our injury luck was reversed next season, and we had unbelievable healthy fortunes (as say the Bears have this year), we could easily go 14-2 or better.

Think about it: all 4 of our losses this season were on the last play of the game basically, a FG to lose.

The points we're missing with all those LBers and Safeties, Jermichael and Grant..... it's criminal.

Those close losses might have turned into blowouts. :)

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
That was awesome to look back. Let's hope we have that kind of thing for next year. Maybe we have Starks highlights and Quarless to look back on.
We can relish how they carved up the Falcons in the NFCCG.

Members online

Latest posts