Allow myself to introduce.....myself

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Greetings fellow Packer fans!
I registered a long time ago, and wanted to get some posts up finally. I live in Appleton, WI
(about 20 min south of Green Bay). Lived in the Fox Valley my whole life.

First Packer game was when I was 9, I got to see the Jets play the Pack back in 1985.
I didn't really get into football until the early 90's though. Next game I went to wasn't
until 98 when the Pack played the Bucs in the playoffs.

My favorite player back then was Sterling Sharpe. I got to meet him briefly out at the mall and
he was a jerk. Asked for an autograph and he blew me off. Rude actually. So, I went and
bought a Robert Brooks jersey. hahaaa!! Charles Woodson is my favorite now (fellow wine guy)

Anyway, I've been a lurker for quite some time here, my wife and I are lucky enough to go
to a few games a year as season tickets have been in her family since the 50's. Her
grandfather helped with assigning seats when they moved City Stadium (before they
renamed it to Lambeau field). So, one of the perks was that he got to have some choice in
where his seats were/are. We're at the 45, packers bench, 9 rows up. (thanks grandpa Jack!)

I'm a freelance photographer and hopefully will get some decent shots this weekend vs Miami.
I'll post them up once I get my 10 posts in. :happy0005:

Cheers and GO PACK!

Dan

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome Dan...you have to start posting if we are ever going to see some those pics!

OP
OP
dantastic

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know!! hahaa!!

I've been editing down a wedding that I did a few weeks back, so I've been tied up.
The game was fun (besides the outcome)

OP
OP
dantastic

dantastic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I get that a lot. Let's see. I've been on VWvortex.com for 10 years, a few BMW sites. Raced BMX for 10 years as well. Gave it up in 02.
I've been shooting for a little over 3 years full time. Mainly portrait and weddings. I'm a cancer and enjoy long walks on the beach and sushi. hahhaaaaa!!

Truth be told,
I'm not a football "guru". I know just enough to be dangerous and complain at the water cooler on Mondays.
I love the Packers and promise to add some fun to the forums. :happy0005:

Cheers!! :beer:

Dan

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How 'bout Pina Colada's and walks in the rain??!?!?!

too funny!

Latest posts