All we need to do is...

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Copy the Patriots game plan vs. the Bears. I know we are our own team and have our own game plans, but why even bother. Just copy exactly what the Pats did against the Bears this year because i dont think they still can figure how to stop them. Play for play, do it!:chisux:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wouldn't da Bears see what was going on and then somehow know how to stop that and do it?
A defense coach up in the booth would see the formation and tell the coach on the field "Hey wait. This is where Tom Brady threw it wide right."
They're not dumb. They would catch on.
And I doubt there would be enough time to watch Patsies game film and figure out their plays and then get the Packers to follow that in practice.
If you have doubts about the Packers game plan go back and re watch their last four games or at least the high lights.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am fine with the same result as the week 17 game. The bears mentally checked out during the Patriots game fairly early.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Couldn't really say what the Patriots did, the network switched to the other game and never looked back. It cheered me up slightly after the Packers loss.

OP
OP
ThePerfectBeard

ThePerfectBeard

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am fine with the same result as the week 17 game. The bears mentally checked out during the Patriots game fairly early.

I cant "bear" another close game with them. I know they're not stupid, but it seemed like they couldn't figure how to stop them. If we do something similar in slants and stuff(wish we had tightends) they wont figure us out either and they'll mentally check out of this game too. Honestly if the pats came in with the same game plan i dont think they'd still figure it out. Get first downs on 1st and 2nd down, stay out of 3rd and longs. We get into those situations way too much. GO out and attack the middle of the field.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Patriots idea but I think we could beat them the Packers way. The Packers don't need to be the Patriots to beat the Bears, they just need to be the Packers. If they play like they did against the Falcons, and who ever predicted a blowout in that game, they will beat the Bears. I agree, we don't need a close game so they can keep looming, we need to put them away and give them no hope. I want a 3 TD cushion for the lead. I think if the Packers could do it against the Falcons (a better team than the Bears) they can do it against the Bears.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the Patriots idea but I think we could beat them the Packers way. The Packers don't need to be the Patriots to beat the Bears, they just need to be the Packers. If they play like they did against the Falcons, and who ever predicted a blowout in that game, they will beat the Bears. I agree, we don't need a close game so they can keep looming, we need to put them away and give them no hope. I want a 3 TD cushion for the lead. I think if the Packers could do it against the Falcons (a better team than the Bears) they can do it against the Bears.
Exactly and right on.
Couldn't agree with ya more Kitty-Kat.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Exactly and right on.
Couldn't agree with ya more Kitty-Kat.

Meows. I didn't want to discredit the Patriots gameplan in theorem, I like the way they played against the Bears. The problem is, why would we adopt another teams gameplan when our own is working so well? And just where are those Patriots anyway.......? Watching the Boston Bruins? In the Patriots/ Bears game, the Bears had a disaster of a game, they completely unraveled at the seams. We can't bank on that situation replicating itself.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am all for last weeks game execution. I don't want one of those games where it takes 4 or 5 offensive series to get the machine in gear.

Members online