all time lineup

OldSchoolFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As far as TE's go, I have never seen one as good as the great Ron Kramer. But then again, I am old school...

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Please do not lynch me for this, but seriously, no Favre? I love Bart Starr and Aaron Rodgers like everyone else here, but lets be real, while in a Packers uniform, to us Packers fans, he practically walked on water. I was five years old in 1992 when he started in Green Bay and there was no other player that I cared about more than Favre. I hate the garbage he has done with his post-Packers career, but he is THE BEST quarterback in Packers history. For that, he deserves to be on that list.

Let the bashing begin. :blackeye:

I think Favre's greatness is measured in his extended career and numerous game starts. His flaws clouded by his accomplishments. When you're in the league as long as he was, there are bound to be records broken, be them good OR bad. I have personally lost all respect for the guy however, will agree that he was fun to watch.

LAG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Like it has been said, I'd rather have a player whom is effective under pressure in the big games, than a regular season stat boy.

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
I think Favre's greatness is measured in his extended career and numerous game starts. His flaws clouded by his accomplishments. When you're in the league as long as he was, there are bound to be records broken, be them good OR bad. I have personally lost all respect for the guy however, will agree that he was fun to watch.

I would also agree with "fun to watch." There isn't a thrill ride in any amusement park that had more ups and downs, thrills and chills, or blood pressure raising excitement than Favre.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the love of the one bar mask and the glasses underneath, where is Chester?

willie Buchanon as my nickel back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts