All Prayer's Gratefulluy Accepted.

OP
OP
greenandgold

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Well, contrary to certain Bears fans think, I now have proof that I have a brain!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
Welp, you're officially on my prayer list. I'll see what I can do about spreading the word. may all go well and the pain ease

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Almighty and merciful God, you are the source of health and healing. You are the bringer of calmness and peace. Grant to our brother an awareness of your ever-present love and a strong confidence in you. In his pain, weariness, and anxiety, surround him with your care, protect him by your loving might, and grant to him once again the gifts of health and strength and peace; through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Almighty and merciful God, you are the source of health and healing. You are the bringer of calmness and peace. Grant to our brother an awareness of your ever-present love and a strong confidence in you. In his pain, weariness, and anxiety, surround him with your care, protect him by your loving might, and grant to him once again the gifts of health and strength and peace; through Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen
Amen, to that.

OP
OP
greenandgold

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Day 1, sat and got IV bag after IV bag dripped into me. Than run over to Keesler AFB and get put in this plastic mask of my head, and strapped by the head to the table. 45 minutes of various buzzing noises and I get the heck out of there. So far I'm just tired and have this strange metallic taste in my mouth.
Knock on wood.

GreenBayGal

Cheese Goddess
Reaction score
Day 1, sat and got IV bag after IV bag dripped into me. Than run over to Keesler AFB and get put in this plastic mask of my head, and strapped by the head to the table. 45 minutes of various buzzing noises and I get the heck out of there. So far I'm just tired and have this strange metallic taste in my mouth.
Knock on wood.
There's knocking on wood here in Wisconsin, on your behalf.

Members online

Latest posts