ALL PLAYOFF TALK----EVERYTHING

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pitts defense without their playcaller in the secondary(R. Clark) is getting beat for big plays. This is why I thought Nick Collins injury was by far the most important one to our team.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Oh for Gods sake. I can't take anymore Tebow if they do win this game. It just never ends........

:(

Holy crap Steelers. This is a team who went 8-8 and lost their last 3. They look terrible.

whoartthou

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a patriots fan, i cannot be more ecstatic. If the broncos somehow win this game, the patriots will most likely make the AFCG. After that, anything can happen

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
This is my fault. I have talked too much trash over the Broncos all year. If they win this game they will torture us and keep winning until the SB or something.

It's my fault. Bad karma.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Does anyone think Houston has a shot to beat Baltimore?:confused:

We may have two Cinderella suprise teams now in the final 4 of the AFC. The NFC looks rough though. All 4 are pretty legit.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
Then we could all thank Tebow and subsequently Jules ( :devilish: ) for putting the Patriots into the playoffs!

I have doomed everyone. Tebow won't die.

I apologize.:( I have to eat crow later too if they win this game.

GVN2FLY

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They are Tebowing in Denver!! The Patriots will have no problems with the Broncos next week.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I may have to eat crow later. :(

I called this the worst playoff team ever.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have doomed everyone. Tebow won't die.

I apologize.:( I have to eat crow later too if they win this game.

It's not all your fault. Your not the only one who can't stand him! :) But, as much as I hate to admit it, Tebow is actually playing some decent football right now. Or at least he is making Pitt's Steel Curtain look awful or they are just choosing a real bad time to have an off game.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It's not all your fault. Your not the only one who can't stand him! :) But, as much as I hate to admit it, Tebow is actually playing some decent football right now. Or at least he is making Pitt's Steel Curtain look awful or they are just choosing a real bad time to have an off game.

Yeah this is supposedly the best D in the league in Pittsburgh. I actually like the Houston D better though outside of those few games Wade was out of course.

Yep, I won't give up on my dark horse Texans.

If Tebow wins this game I won't watch any sports coverage for the next week lmao.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Tebow's heart, and his leadership ability at his age is absolutely amazing. Something I and all other young professionals can appreciate.

JTheGreat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone think Houston has a shot to beat Baltimore?:confused:

We may have two Cinderella suprise teams now in the final 4 of the AFC. The NFC looks rough though. All 4 are pretty legit.

I think baltimore will win by a decent margain in this game, there my pick to go to the superbowl. Houston with shaub was probably the best team in the AFC though.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah this is supposedly the best D in the league in Pittsburgh. I actually like the Houston D better though outside of those few games Wade was out of course.

Yep, I won't give up on my dark horse Texans.

If Tebow wins this game I won't watch any sports coverage for the next week lmao.

I think it may be time we must put our animosity for Tebow aside and fact the fact that the Broncos may be a better team than everyone thinks. I still think Tebow is very much overrated, more so by the media. But the AFC might just have two dark horses in their midst. Texans and Broncos.

L

Lunchboxer

Im hoping steelers would lose.

On the other hand I do wish another edition of Board Wars before the SB again. That was entertaining.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Ben is worse than Tebow in the pocket. Okay, not that far, but Big Ben is not a pocket QB. With Denver's amazing pass rush and with the Steelers terrible OL, it's a game.

BTW, Polamalu's overaggressiveness has been exploited 2 times already in this game for long gains. We did it for 2 tds in the SB. Not saying, just saying...

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
I remember a Denver fan saying this week they would win because Jesus wants Tebow to go on as long as possible to spread his gospel.

It's Tebow vs. a man who *****. How did we not see this coming? And the Pats cheated. So are they the next victim? And Baltimore has Ray Lewis who killed a man.

Thank God the Packers have no deep dark secrets to haunt them that we know of. I mean Favre is gone.

Circa1919

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm just tired of hearing about Tebow. Just tired. This game proves he's okay, but not elite. I don't really care what happens I'm just tired of hearing about him.

L

Lunchboxer

I remember a Denver fan saying this week they would win because Jesus wants Tebow to go on as long as possible to spread his gospel.

It's Tebow vs. a man who *****. How did we not see this coming? And the Pats cheated. So are they the next victim? And Baltimore has Ray Lewis who killed a man.

Thank God the Packers have no deep dark secrets to haunt them that we know of. I mean Favre is gone.

Ray Lewis did not kill anyone. He got acquitted.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts