All Donald Driver Lovers MUST SEE THIS

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have absolutely no doubt he will play, and play well. DD is a beast and I know he will do what he does all game long. 60 minutes, 4 quarters, 1 ring.

BrettStarr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post. Man I hope Driver gets his ring! He's been a model player and stand up guys since day one. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good post. Man I hope Driver gets his ring! He's been a model player and stand up guys since day one. Can't think of anyone who deserves it more.
Especially since he had to put up with an overrated loser QB who blew all those playoff games for him while just thinking of himself and not Driver or the rest of the team.

GWheels

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Driver would play if one of his appendages where dangling from his body. He is one of the toughest players in the league regardless of position.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good article today about the Donald.
This part was funny I thought:
When I turn into the middle of the field, the first thing I think is that I hope nobody knocks my head off.

toolkien

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not many people seem to realize that Driver is effectively the Packer all time leading receiver (being just 42 yards short which he will get in short order in 2011). He's been a reliable receiver for over a decade. Per reception or per game up there with Lofton or Sharpe? No, but then again he's been more of a possession reciever versus a fly pattern receiver. You throw in Ahman Green (all time leading Packer rusher), a very good offensive line, the bend but don't break D under Donatell (until Sherman scapegoated him after 2003) and King Brett, it's hard to comprehend how the Pack had negligible success in the early 2000's.

Packers80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt that Sterling Sharpe would have been top 10 receivers of all time if he hadn't been riddled with injuries. But Donald Driver is my all time favorite Packer. He's a classy guy, but the way he plays makes him who he is. After he catches a ball, he will fight for every single inch he can get, no matter if there are 4 or 5 guys from the other team trying to take him down. I'm glad that out of the 32 NFL teams, he ended up in Green Bay.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No doubt that Sterling Sharpe would have been top 10 receivers of all time if he hadn't been riddled with injuries.
Back in about 1992, or 93, I was on the radio nationwide once and having a debate with Bobby Kemp over who was better: Jerry Rice or Sterling Sharpe. I made my case for Sterling and he had a hard time disagreeing. He basically was won over that it's at least a tossup. That's how great Sterling was.

It's bullschit that his neck ended his career so early.... but the guy Dallas took ahead of him, Michael Irvin, had his neck injury about 6 years later which allowed them to win 3 Super Bowls..... at our expense. Had they been flip-flopped in the time of the "injuries", we might have been a dynasty then with Reggie White.

Members online

Latest posts