All Capers Threads merged

OP
OP
Gottafly

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The coaches need to be held accountable we definitely played softer after we took the lead...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am done with Tramon...He allowed Bold to be released to catch the 4th down pass

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cant blame the D yet, look at the time of possession, once again SPECIAL TEAMS kills us in key times. Fire slocum if anyone.
The D is the reason they were on the field for so long. Get
a stop on third and you can get a break.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
All year long all I've been hearing is how bad the Pack's D is and how badly they were going to get torched today.

That didn't happen.

Yes they made mistakes, but the Pack went into the best team in the NFC's house and shut their run down.

Pack will get better and there's still a LOT of football left to be played.

Giedi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Green Bay will be in the playoffs, you guys are good. My hat is off to you guys. I can see you guys win at least 11 if not more games this year.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
There were a number of mistakes that preceded that one. So how many catches did Boldin get period? Tramon Williams wasn't the difference in this game.

Saying that 4th down knowing Bold had 10000 catches, he lets him go and catches the 4th down..

No way in hell you allow that guy catch a ball..my main point..

He had issues last year in the Viking game too, so I am done with him

Giedi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All year long all I've been hearing is how bad the Pack's D is and how badly they were going to get torched today.

That didn't happen.

Yes they made mistakes, but the Pack went into the best team in the NFC's house and shut their run down.

Clay is still a beast!

OP
OP
Gottafly

Gottafly

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The fumble was the not the issue out corner backs played too soft in the fourth quarter

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

That didn't happen.

I agree better than last year but we did give up over 400 passing yards and 200 to one guy.

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saying that 4th down knowing Bold had 10000 catches, he lets him go and catches the 4th down..

Tramon wasn't the guy that allowed all those 10000 catches (totally an exaggeration on your part). My point is that Tramon played a much better game than the safeties and you need to look elsewhere for the reason for the loss.

Last edited:

P-E-Z

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We need more of pass rush..... our 2ndary not that good.... but we are better than I expected.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score

if you watch the replay the play is broken on our defense, tramon is running out just to get into position, something was wrong, as well boldin pushes off simultaneously as kaepernick releases the ball, it was ticky tacky but tramon isnt the kind of corner that you put on a physical receiver like that i thought shields was doing a better job when he was on him other than the 1 big play where he misses the tackle. I never was 100% sold on tramon as a #1 but we don't have anyone better to replace him at the moment. I'd like to just hope that the coverage problems will be solved when hayward and burnett get healthy. No matter what I dont think Anyone thought we would stop the run like we did for 3 1/2 quarters.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That right there was a football game!!!! Last game last year was a disgusting embarrassment. Not every team can be perfect. Turnovers as almost always won the game.

Members online

Latest posts