Alex Mack seen at Austin Straubel...

Ace

Cheesehead
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/PackerRanter/status/450989487066062848

Ok obviously I'm aware of what day it is, and I don't believe this for one second but it got me to to thinking...

What hypothetical April Fool's headline would you all wish would end up being true?

"Packers and Seahawks agree to a trade that would send Earl Thomas to the Packers for 2014 1st pick" would be one that would make me pretty happy.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packers and Seahawks agree to a trade that would send Earl Thomas to the Packers for 2014 7th round pick" would be one that would make me pretty happy.
FIFY

Hey, as long as you are dreaming.

USA Today said:
In other news Sports Illustrated swimsuit addition 2014 will be shot in Lancaster PA, and feature all Amish models

H

HardRightEdge

Would that have been an alleged Starbucks scone? If so, that's a "tell"...nobody who's done any traveling would order such a thing because Starbucks scones s*ck. Had the report been "latte and muffin" we might need to look into this further even if the muffins are nothing to write home about.

paulska

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would that have been an alleged Starbucks scone? If so, that's a "tell"...nobody who's done any traveling would order such a thing because Starbucks scones s*ck. Had the report been "latte and muffin" we might need to look into this further even if the muffins are nothing to write home about.

On the other hand, if the alleged baked good were reported as oat fudge bar, then one would have to put some weight behind it, because there's no question oat fudge bars are PURE bliss. Compounded with an alleged Cafe Americano? I'd be shocked to find out it WASN'T legit.

H

HardRightEdge

On the other hand, if the alleged baked good were reported as oat fudge bar, then one would have to put some weight behind it, because there's no question oat fudge bars are PURE bliss. Compounded with an alleged Cafe Americano? I'd be shocked to find out it WASN'T legit.
Would that be a Starbucks oat fudge bar? I'll have to try one next time I'm held Starbucks-captive in an airport.

You've raised my expectations. I need something to take the edge off that little slice of hell where the flight is delayed, the coffee is burnt-bean, the WiFi is dead, and CNN is on the overhead TV.

Last edited by a moderator:

paulska

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would that be a Starbucks oat fudge bar? I'll have to try one next time I'm held Starbucks-captive in an airport.

You've raised my expectations. I need something to take the edge off that little slice of hell where the flight is delayed, the coffee is burnt-bean, the WiFi is dead, and CNN is on the overhead TV.

I'm sure other places offer a similar product, but it's a Starbucks staple. I confess to having consumed half my body weight (in the CM3 neighbourhood) in these goodies over a several year interval... I will issue my endorsement with the caveat that I'm in Canada, and in general I find a far lesser variation in quality between Canadian Starbucks than many of my American pals report south of the border...

On the coffee tip, if you don't trust the brewed dark roast at Starbucks (I know- not all Starbucks are created equal), then I'd recommend the Cafe Americano in lieu OR request a French Press of your fave roast (mine would definitely be Komodo Dragon). It's pretty hard to get a bad cup out of a french press made with good beans... This is generally a tactic to avoid the stale coffee late at night...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts