Alex Green gone for season :(

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cobb has a part in this indirectly. It happened when he decided to take the ball out of the end zone, one of many poor decisions he made yesterday.

VersusTheMoose

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Knee injury and running backs are never a good combo. Hope he heels up and can play for us next season.

TeamTundra

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if Dimitri Nance is available? The 49ers worked him out a couple of
weeks ago, but I don't think they signed him. I also thought he did a decent job
in the preseason and he knows the offense.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I wanted Green. I wanted the Hawaiian to be good, and brag about him to other teams, this sucks.

SpartaChris

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad for Green, but running backs are hardly a necessity in our system. If anything, I think we'll replace him with another defensive end.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, down here in Alabama I missed the beginning of the game because the Falcons/Lions game ran long. I did not see what happened.

Reaction score
Cobb has a part in this indirectly. It happened when he decided to take the ball out of the end zone, one of many poor decisions he made yesterday.

Been noticing that too, Cobb is a little "too reckless" at times... I get that he wants to be aggressive, but c'mon Randall... a start at the 20 with everyone healthy is better than starting at the 14 with a dude or two on IR.

JoshuaRHuffman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They don't need an RB right now. Whoever they get would probably be deactivated on game days (unless he excelled on special teams). They still have Brandon Saine on the practice squad. 5-11 220lb with 4.4 potential... but they got Grant, Starks, and even Kuhn and Cobb for emergencies.

I would've liked him in December and January though. He'll probably challenge Saine or another rookie for the No. 2 RB spot next season.

Members online

Latest posts