Al Harris will play by the 5th game next season.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Al Harris is a warrior. As soon as he gets injured he prepares to play again. It's good that he's on his road to recovery. I just hope he comes back in time for next season.

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I predict he will play long before that. I would be willing to bet he's back by either the opener or week two. He is a beast. Tough as nails.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When everyone thought he career could of been over two seasons ago he came back after he hurt his spleen or whatever it was.

He is a warrior I bet come July he will be almost in top shape. Tough to watch tho at some points you can see how he has little movement in his leg but that knee will be back for sure.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
The question becomes will it be as a Packer?

Thompson proved it with Tauscher last year. He isn't going to burn a roster spot on someone he deems injured. I wouldn't put it past him to draft a Harris replacement this year.

OP
OP
PackersRS

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When everyone thought he career could of been over two seasons ago he came back after he hurt his spleen or whatever it was.

He is a warrior I bet come July he will be almost in top shape. Tough to watch tho at some points you can see how he has little movement in his leg but that knee will be back for sure.
He tore his spleen. That could've been a life threatening and career ending injury...

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
The question becomes will it be as a Packer?

Thompson proved it with Tauscher last year. He isn't going to burn a roster spot on someone he deems injured. I wouldn't put it past him to draft a Harris replacement this year.

Thats always a possibility. I don't see it happening though.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
My man crush just grew a little more. If TT removes Harris it would be a HUGE mistake. Harris already proved he can play after a major injury, and if he's made progress by training camp (and he will) then keeping him is a no brainer. We are already hurting at the cb position, i say let Bush go and tell him its to reserve Harris' spot.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Such a class act too... "theres young ladies in the room, so i dont wanna blurt out bad words"

The guys ACL is blown and the guys laying on it! I'd be screaming whatever i wanted lol

Clay's Jock Strap

TRK's Hero
Reaction score
Al Harris is as tough a somebeoch as there is out there, PERIOD. It is never IF he can come back, but only when. Yes, it will be as a Packer because even if he is not fully back, he will still be at least our 3rd best CB and will fill a huge need in sub packages.

I think he'll be similar to Barnett last year. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he is ready to play (even if not yet 100%) by the opener.

The only thing holding Al back is his age but that guy is 35 going on 25... It is all in the mind - and he has the ambition and dedication to staying shape that Jerry Rice used to have. He's the consummate professional.

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've been advocating for him to share some reps with willams as the starter or plqce him into the nickel situations mostly. This way i think he could've avoided that inj. I seriously dn't think he shuld'v been covering crabtree.

DoubleC4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i love this guy, no matter what hes always gonna give you his best. looks like i can wear the harris jersey atleast one more year

Members online

Latest posts