1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Al Harris video

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by longtimefan, Aug 19, 2009.

1. longtimefan

longtimefan Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Ratings:
    +2,619 / 77 / -14
    Packer Fan Since:
  2. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    0,0001% Body fat...
    I don't like him (not him, his play). But he would start in most teams. The 2007 NFCC game still lingers in my mind, and IMO he was the biggest culprit, but I can't say he's a liability, or either that we need to replace him now. He IS a great Cb. Not as great as Woodson, but who is anyway...
  3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Ratings:
    +577 / 1 / -0
    Man to Man obviously FAILED against Buress in the Championship game.

Any idea how the Packers are going to play the corners this year. Man to Man or is it different in the 3-4?
  4. jkrelt

jkrelt Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely! Harris couldn't even contain Buress that game. Nonetheless, this video is pretty impressive. Harris is a beast with a great work ethic.
  5. danielchile

danielchile Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    Harris was Burress puppet in that game. And lot's of penalties in that game too. It's tough to compare anyone to Woodson, that guy is a freak.
  6. 3irty1

3irty1 Fear the Dreads!

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    Harris is a beast. One bad game can't break the many great games he's had. Put Burress against him now, I bet Harris can take him :jester:

Any man that can come into the game four weeks after having a spleen injury by HAWK, is ok in my book.
  7. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +979 / 0 / -0
    And make the Pro Bowl. I don't like Al Harris, maybe because of that said game, but what he did last year is supernatural. And, unlike MANY others, I think he'll be a lot better, now that he doesn't have to cover man-to-man and commit penalties. The reason he was flagged so much is because he isn't fast. Now he doesn't have to be, he just need to know how to be a CB, and that he knows.