Al Harris video

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
0,0001% Body fat...
I don't like him (not him, his play). But he would start in most teams. The 2007 NFCC game still lingers in my mind, and IMO he was the biggest culprit, but I can't say he's a liability, or either that we need to replace him now. He IS a great Cb. Not as great as Woodson, but who is anyway...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man to Man obviously FAILED against Buress in the Championship game.

Any idea how the Packers are going to play the corners this year. Man to Man or is it different in the 3-4?

jkrelt

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man to Man obviously FAILED against Buress in the Championship game.

Any idea how the Packers are going to play the corners this year. Man to Man or is it different in the 3-4?

Absolutely! Harris couldn't even contain Buress that game. Nonetheless, this video is pretty impressive. Harris is a beast with a great work ethic.

danielchile

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Harris was Burress puppet in that game. And lot's of penalties in that game too. It's tough to compare anyone to Woodson, that guy is a freak.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Harris is a beast. One bad game can't break the many great games he's had. Put Burress against him now, I bet Harris can take him :jester:

Any man that can come into the game four weeks after having a spleen injury by HAWK, is ok in my book.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any man that can come into the game four weeks after having a spleen injury by HAWK, is ok in my book.
And make the Pro Bowl. I don't like Al Harris, maybe because of that said game, but what he did last year is supernatural. And, unlike MANY others, I think he'll be a lot better, now that he doesn't have to cover man-to-man and commit penalties. The reason he was flagged so much is because he isn't fast. Now he doesn't have to be, he just need to know how to be a CB, and that he knows.

Members online

Latest posts