1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Al Harris on MTV Cribs

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by mattresell, Jan 17, 2006.

1. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm a bit concerned about the Brother Al, as Chad Johson so affectionatley refers to him as. He closed the cribs segment by saying, "You better speed on before you get peed on." With that kind of attitude, dont you think it might be time to trade him to the Vikings. I'm sure he can pee on any girl he wants at their annual boat party.
  2. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    on cribs, at the end of each segment, doesnt the host usually say something rude, 'kicking' the camera crew out?

he probably heard it in some rap song, or heard it on the streets, yo! Hes keepin it reel!

as long has keeps figuratively peeing on opponents #1 recievers, he coulda said "Hakuna Matata, bitches!" and I wouldnt care less.
  3. pack4life

pack4life Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    i think that's a way old episode...if i remember right, he makes some reference to his man Bob Marley
  4. mattresell

mattresell Cheesehead

<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's a great line tromadz. I started this thread just for some laughs, so why don't we try to come up with the best ways to end MTV Cribs.

#1- Hakuna Matata, bitches (tromadz)

#2- Harris, Out!