Al Harris on Jim Rome

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I truly apologize for the crap here, but if you turn your volume all the way up, turn the bass down, you can hear it perfectly.

I didn't get a good heads up that he was gonna be on so I had to rig something quick to record it :(

PocketDISH in front of home stereo speaker = low quality :(

Click HERE to hear it.

In my mad dash to record it, I missed the intro to Harris, but that was only about 7-10 seconds of Rome talking about previous packers on Rome.

He talks about Brett, his contract, being snubbed by the pro bowl, fans invading 'his' town - miami, Terrell Owens and few other things.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this: Harris is a good man, sure hope they pay him close to what hes asking cause he surely is a great corner...also I like that part where he hopes TT spends all the money to get some good players...

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Did you or anyone else listen to it? lol ... I'm curious if the sound was 'hearable' for others.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was very clear on my Lap Top Zero.

Thank you for this... It was a good listen.

I personally do not listen to Jim and would have missed it.

I listen to Colin and Patrick on ESPN Radio when I have time to listen to the radio, so this was a treat.

Thanks,

RP

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sweet!
Thanks Zero! I would have missed that!
"ocho sinko".......thats 85. Are they talking about Chad Johnson, the Bengal WR?

Members online

Latest posts