Al Harris and Bigby

packattack92

Cheesehead
Reaction score
True Bigby is an upgrade, but he is involved in a lot of stupid plays that our defense has given up the last few games.

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This could be the dumbest idea ever but how about we go after D hall from the falcons

I've thought the same thing, but his attitude scares me. Most guys don't bother me with attitude issues, but he really does cause problems, and I think he's more of a zone guy than a bump-an-run guy like we would need.

That said, I still think our secondary is awesome, and think Bigby/Harris/Woodson will all be fine.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
From Peter King's MMQB...

d. Al Harris is not the best corner in football, and I know he's got only two or three productive years left, but if I could pick four cornerbacks to start a football team with, I'd pick Harris as one of them. He's the kind of physical and clingy corner every team needs.

e. Can anyone block Aaron Kampman? Anyone?

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like Bigby!! yes he has had some bad penalties, but at least hes an aggressive player. Harris has had some rough games but I think they will both straighten out. I also believe we will be okay.

Pack93z

Reaction score
I do. Easily. Harris played bad. Very bad, and Some no name WR stepping out of bounds made his day not seem as bad as it truly was.

Woodson had 2 awesome monster plays sprinkled in a bad game. I'm glad it worked out the way it did though, but your all caps "OMG WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT WOODSON AND HARRIS NOW" post might be a little silly.

I hope woodon and harris have 2 ints each the rest of the season though!

Did you ingnore the push off by the wideout on the Harris play? And how many big plays did Harris give up again? Tell me, what was so bad about Harris's play yesterday?

Woodson had a couple of bad holding calls.. but part of the scheme is physical hands on play.. we are going to get some of those.

The PI call on Woodson was questionable in my opinion... he had inside coverage on the play and by rule has the same rights to make a play on the ball as the reciever if he is playing the ball. To me.. that should have been a no call or even a call for Offensive pass interference. Watch the replay again..

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its getting old.....these are are cornerbacks for the remainder of the year, with that your gonna see these nick nack penalties game in, and game out because they are physical......please stop complaining about harris and woodson......please!!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:
I do. Easily. Harris played bad. Very bad, and Some no name WR stepping out of bounds made his day not seem as bad as it truly was.

Woodson had 2 awesome monster plays sprinkled in a bad game. I'm glad it worked out the way it did though, but your all caps "OMG WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT WOODSON AND HARRIS NOW" post might be a little silly.

I hope woodon and harris have 2 ints each the rest of the season though!

Did you ingnore the push off by the wideout on the Harris play? And how many big plays did Harris give up again? Tell me, what was so bad about Harris's play yesterday?

I wish Ryan would put up my drunken game day diary. I mention it whenever it happens, which was too much.

And for the pushings with harris\WR, that's the game. That's how it works. CBs\WRs do that stuff all the time. Why was this different? Oh, because we're making excuses for him.

I've got a copy of the game if you want it.

Woodson at least came through in the end of the game with his nice return and pick 6. Harris was invisible all day (except when getting beat and drawing penalties. Oh, he did tackle LJ on an outside run. Give him a medal!)

I'm not 'hating' on Al. I love him, I just wish he would play like he has the last couple years.

Pack93z

Reaction score
We are 7-1 and have given up the 3rd least amount of passing touchdowns..

A push off is part of the game eh? Didn't Moss get flagged for it against the colts?

So your critizism for Harris is different from that on Colledge how?

Excuses.. every CB in the league gives up plays.. every stinking one.. But I will take my chances with Harris anyday.. he is a gamer.

Members online

Latest posts