AJ Hawk wedding

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

The pictures that have been circulating on the Internet of A.J. Hawk's wedding to Laura Quinn have caused discomfort for the family because they feature some pretty funny - or maybe embarrassing - shots of Cleveland quarterback Brady Quinn, Laura's brother.

Hawk, the Packers' second-year linebacker, and Laura were wed in a civil ceremony before training camp last July in Green Bay. But after the couple's more traditional wedding ceremony later, some of those pictures found their way on the Web. Besides personal shots of the couple at the altar, there are shots of Quinn and presumably other college football players dressed as members of the Village People.

"Ohhh, that was just a bad decision on the photographers we chose," Hawk said after minicamp ended Sunday. "Yeah, it's been an issue a little bit. We had no idea that would happen. Some photos got put out without our permission and I just feel bad for Brady. I guess you have to watch every single thing you do, because everything's public now."

Hawk, referring to the draft in April, revealed that there was a moment when the Hawk-Quinn family couldn't help wondering if Brady Quinn might end up being a Packer.

Laura was with her brother in the back room at Radio City Music Hall in New York as Brady fell through the draft, while Hawk was with extended family. Once the New York Jets passed on Quinn, family members started wondering whether Green Bay might dare take the quarterback from Notre Dame.

"People started to look at me like I knew what was going on," Hawk said. "I said, 'I have as much pull as you guys.' I thought it was a slight possibility. Maybe. I didn't know. (Laura) would have loved that. Brady's a good guy and he would fit in anywhere."

Lori Nickel

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Cheesy, when I seen the pictures I didnt think they were weird or anything. They were all just having fun and celebrating the love of two people..

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know Cheesy, when I seen the pictures I didnt think they were weird or anything. They were all just having fun and celebrating the love of two people..
and......................ALL THE FREE BEER YOU WANT!!!! :rotflmao:

Members online

Latest posts