Aints Overconfidence and Lack of Defensive Intensity Did Them In -- Good Riddance

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aints are a bunch of overconfident punks. Looked like the refs were going to hand them this one based on the first pass interference call on SF -- Aints thought they could play fast and loose with SF. But SF has a defensive mentality to the game that leads to turnovers against street punks like Sprowls and Graham. And when the Aints defense had to put up or shut up, they shut up, of course. Plain that the Aints didn't take SF seriously -- screw them and their overrated coaching staff.

One more point -- it's going to take a REAL defense to get to the Superbowl and win it. Whichever team's defense shows up tomorrow at Lambeau will plainly win -- and then they'll have to match the SF intensity next Sunday.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either that or they simply were not as good as everybody thought. Overhyped. The turnovers didn't help even thought the 49'ers failed to capitalized on them. They still took the Saints offense off the field and prevented them from scoring points. The 49'ers have one hell of a defense, I actually think they were underrated while the Saints were overrated.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
When you say over confident punks, sure you aren't referring to your team that has been trash talking the defending Super Bowl champs all week? Can't wait to see what you say tomorrow when the Giants fail to deliver the promises they made. We'll see who also is "overrated" after tomorrow, speaking of the other visiting team that is completely doubting the home team.

OP
OP
N

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Either that or they simply were not as good as everybody thought. Overhyped. The turnovers didn't help even thought the 49'ers failed to capitalized on them. They still took the Saints offense off the field and prevented them from scoring points. The 49'ers have one hell of a defense, I actually think they were underrated while the Saints were overrated.

SF defense is certainly good -- but the D-line is questionable. And SF's offense is putrid -- don't be fooled by tonight.

OP
OP
N

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When you say over confident punks, sure you aren't referring to your team that has been trash talking the defending Super Bowl champs all week? Can't wait to see what you say tomorrow when the Giants fail to deliver the promises they made. We'll see who also is "overrated" after tomorrow, speaking of the other visiting team that is completely doubting the home team.

NYG have NOT been trash talking -- stop making up excuses for why you feel so under-confident tonight. Your boys may be ready to go home tomorrow. Remember -- ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON THE PACKERS!

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
NYG have NOT been trash talking -- stop making up excuses for why you feel so under-confident tonight. Your boys may be ready to go home tomorrow.

Oh they have not been trash talking? I guess Jason Pierre Paul was talking to himself then. Stop making excuses for your over confident, overrated team that only went 9-7 that you think are the greatest thing ever. 9-7, woooo I'm so scared.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why is this in the Packer section????????????????

Come on guys...

I may start to delete if it keeps happenning

We have an NFL SECTION

OP
OP
N

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh they have not been trash talking? I guess Jason Pierre Paul was talking to himself then. Stop making excuses for your over confident, overrated team that only went 9-7 that you think are the greatest thing ever. 9-7, woooo I'm so scared.

Are you always so wrong? JPP simply said NYG were going to win -- and when you have to try and stop him tomorrow, you'll see why. Just remember, nobody but nobody were giving the NYG a chance in hell to be in this game 4 weeks ago. These games are often decided by emotion and psychology -- and like I said, ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON THE PACKERS!

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
And the one time they won a SB? Against a dome team.

They are more hardcore dome then even the Colts ever were.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Are you always so wrong? JPP simply said NYG were going to win -- and when you have to try and stop him tomorrow, you'll see why. Just remember, nobody but nobody were giving the NYG a chance in hell to be in this game 4 weeks ago. These games are often decided by emotion and psychology -- and like I said, ALL THE PRESSURE IS ON THE PACKERS!

Are you the one that's always so right?

Any other fan under the trash talk circumstances would have defended their team by saying "yes" instead of your No like your guys are so innocent.

Watch tomorrow, GB will remind the world why their 15-1, and why the Giants are 9-7.

Since you think you're always right, shoving statistics everywhere, let me remind you, before you talk about our Defense, no team has ever won a Super Bowl with the record of 9-7.

OP
OP
N

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you the one that's always so right?

Any other fan under the trash talk circumstances would have defended their team by saying "yes" instead of your No like your guys are so innocent.

Watch tomorrow, GB will remind the world why their 15-1, and why the Giants are 9-7.

Since you think you're always right, shoving statistics everywhere, let me remind you, before you talk about our Defense, no team has ever won a Super Bowl with the record of 9-7.

Enjoy the game tomorrow -- it will show you why DEFENSE wins in the NFL -- and I seriously doubt your defense is up to it. If they are, I'll give them their due. Hopefully you'll do the same for the NYG.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
That Giants D looked amazing vs. Vince Young. Seattle. Rex Grossman twice.

Oh they beat the Pats. Big freaking deal. Same Pats team who beat a whopping one playoff team all year. The Broncos.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy the game tomorrow -- it will show you why DEFENSE wins in the NFL -- and I seriously doubt your defense is up to it. If they are, I'll give them their due. Hopefully you'll do the same for the NYG.

Defense wins in the NFL? Try telling that to the Steelers.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
It will be very nice once this NYG guy stops posting here.

OP
OP
N

NYG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It will be very nice once this NYG guy stops posting here.

Are you that stupid or scared? Or are you one who likes to shut others up? I'll make it a point to keep posting here -- hopefully some will appreciate it. Get a life.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you that stupid or scared? Or are you one who likes to shut others up? I'll make it a point to keep posting here -- hopefully some will appreciate it. Get a life.

You will not be posting here much longer if you make personal attacks or engage in name calling. EVERYBODY! Calm down here! Save it for the game!

Members online

Latest posts