"Ain't no QB gonna catch me!"

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's right B's & G's. It's time for the yearly ***-kicking the Seahawks get when the two teams meet for the Mike Holmgren Bowl.

In 2005 those Seahawks traveled to Green Bay in week 17 and lost 23-17. Sure, they rested a lot of their players and were playing a game that didn't matter to them, but they call me "The Blind Packer Zealot" for a reason my friends. Face it, we've got their #.

In 2004 they did not play the beloveds. Why? Some may say they just weren't on the schedule for '04. I say they were scared to the *******. It matters not of course.

In 2003 the Birds went 0-2; perhaps a reason why they couldn't show their face in the Bay for another 2 years. SHAME! In Week 5 of that year the Seahawks came to Lambeau in search of a yearly defeat. They got it indeed. They were ensuingly spanked 35-13.

Trying to appease their owner for their haplessness on the field they quickly made a deal with the devil and made a miraculous playoff run. Irony knows no bounds as their first game just happened to be in Jesus' playground: Lambeau Field. We played nice for 4 quarters. It was a great game. Then Sir Hasselbeck ruined the terms of the contract he had with Satan when he spoke out in the now infamous Over Time Coin Toss. We call it "The Tossing" here in Fond du Lac. Hasselbeck spiraled out of control as the power of evil left him. On the other side of the field Al Harris grew in strength with the power of the football gods. We all know what happened then.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Stay on the sidelines Matt. Remember the shame...

Don't bring your facts and stats into this thread people. This is for blind Packer optimism and needless Seahawk hate. Anything else will not be tolerated.

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
all about da packers said:
Super read Yared-Yams.

Funny AND edu-tainment. What more could we ask for?

Perhaps a delicious ham sandwich and a tall glass of milk?

I'll take care of that little problem right now.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
when they travel up to the Lambeau Labyrinth

I could be missing something here, Lord knows it's happened once or twice in my almost 25 years, but this game is being played in Seattle.

And I'm gonna be there. :mrgreen:

God I hate Seattle.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
when they travel up to the Lambeau Labyrinth

I could be missing something here, Lord knows it's happened once or twice in my almost 25 years, but this game is being played in Seattle.

God I hate Seattle.

The man was on a roll. The "Lambeau Labyrinth" was a classic. Only bring optimism to this thread.....not useless facts :wink:

Seriously....enjoy the game jd....and Yared-Yam...thanks for the post!!!

38-24....Packers!!!

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score

God I hate Seattle.

See what happens when you have blind optimism? You screw up the facts.

This thread isn't about facts. Seattle or Green Bay, it won't make a difference.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
That's right B's & G's. It's time for the yearly ***-kicking the Seahawks get when they travel up to the Lambeau Labyrinth.

In 2005 those Seahawks traveled to Green Bay in week 17 and lost 23-17. Sure, they rested a lot of their players and were playing a game that didn't matter to them, but they call me "The Blind Packer Zealot" for a reason my friends. Face it, we've got their #.

In 2004 they did not play the beloveds. Why? Some may say they just weren't on the schedule for '04. I say they were scared to the *******. It matters not of course.

In 2003 the Birds went 0-2; perhaps a reason why they couldn't show their face in the Bay for another 2 years. SHAME! In Week 5 of that year the Seahawks came to Lambeau in search of a yearly defeat. They got it indeed. They were ensuingly spanked 35-13.

Trying to appease their owner for their haplessness on the field they quickly made a deal with the devil and made a miraculous playoff run. Irony knows no bounds as their first game just happened to be in Jesus' playground: Lambeau Field. We played nice for 4 quarters. It was a great game. Then Sir Hasselbeck ruined the terms of the contract he had with Satan when he spoke out in the now infamous Over Time Coin Toss. We call it "The Tossing" here in Fond du Lac. Hasselbeck spiraled out of control as the power of evil left him. On the other side of the field Al Harris grew in strength with the power of the football gods. We all know what happened then.

Stay on the sidelines Matt. Remember the shame...

Don't bring your facts and stats into this thread people. This is for blind Packer optimism and needless Seahawk hate. Anything else will not be tolerated.

You are wrong About coming to Lambeau. We are going to their place to play.

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There I fixed it.

Where's the optimism people?

REMEMBER THE AL!

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sitting right in the middle of their stupid "Hawks Nest" section too. They designed that section with metal bleachers specifically to get as much noise as possible coming from there. I might have to kill a few of them to even things out.

OP
OP
Y

Yared-Yam

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm sitting right in the middle of their stupid "Hawks Nest" section too. They designed that section with metal bleachers specifically to get as much noise as possible coming from there. I might have to kill a few of them to even things out.

You just do what you must to survive. If that means murdering innocent fans then so be it.

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Enjoy.... you are going to love the venue. Great Stadium, for a NEW Statdium.

I went to see the Cowboys play there... You have to try the world famous Garlic Fires... and not sure if you are making the trip to Seattle or live there, but if you are going there for the weekend DO NOT miss the tour of the 1800's City of Seattle.... under the present day City of Seattle... Very Cool.

R.P.

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
Enjoy.... you are going to love the venue. Great Stadium, for a NEW Statdium.

I went to see the Cowboys play there... You have to try the world famous Garlic Fires... and not sure if you are making the trip to Seattle or live there, but if you are going there for the weekend DO NOT miss the tour of the 1800's City of Seattle.... under the present day City of Seattle... Very Cool.

R.P.

I caught the Seahawks/Giants game there last season, complete with Shockey jersey. The fans were pretty quiet around me when he caught that TD, but found their voices again each time Feeley missed a would be game winning field goal. I'm making the drive to Seattle; it's only 2.5 hours from here, not going when Green Bay is in town would be unforgivable!

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score

lmao nice

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Bring your raincoat!

Bring Your Rain Coat, Great advice!

Seattle is a Beautiful City but this game should be played in a down pour.

It only rains twice a year in Seattle.

In Seattle it rains once..... from October to June. Then it ranis again once from July 20th to the end of Septenber.

Still it is a beautiful city, and the fans there will treat you with respect.

I am not a Seahawk fan, but every time I have been there, even before they were in the NFC. and the Raiders were a team they played always, Seattle fans treated me with respect at the old King Dome.

The poeple in Seattle are good people, for the most part. I did not like the Seahawks as a team back then, but I had to love Steve Largent. Steve Largent was one of my favorite players to watch on the Monday Night Highlights.

RP

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ha ha I remember in 96 when the cheesheads invaded the Kingdome. They had no choice but to be resspectful as it looked like we outnumbered them 3-1. It is nice to see them finally doing well though. Seattle seems to be one of those citys that no one really hates you just sometimes forget they exist

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts