Ahmad Brooks dismissed from Virginia

mattresell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
<a href="http://maps.google.com/maps?q=29.895425+-
He will now either have to play for a smaller school next year or enter the supplemental draft. His sophomore year he was a Butkus Award finalist and a 1st round talent. Now he's up to 270 pounds and missed half of last year with an injury. This is something to keep an eye on. Anyone think he's worth a 3rd round suplementary pick? 4th round?

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
def a 4th round. He has a lot of potential and was a round 1 or 2 pick if he entered the draft his year.

hoos

Cheesehead
Reaction score
mattresell said:
He will now either have to play for a smaller school next year or enter the supplemental draft. His sophomore year he was a Butkus Award finalist and a 1st round talent. Now he's up to 270 pounds and missed half of last year with an injury. This is something to keep an eye on. Anyone think he's worth a 3rd round suplementary pick? 4th round?

I'd say definitely. His weight went up because of injuries. Once he gets it back down, he'll be back to the beast he was two years ago. After his second year at UVa, he was a projected top 20 pick, I'd spend a 3rd or a 4th on him.

ChuckSTG

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did they actually say that he failed a drug test?

Either way, he would have been the best MLB last year and easily the best one this year IF he didn't get hurt. He would have been right up there with Hawk becuase of his raw skills.

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind giving up a 3rd for him or maybe even a second if this guy stays out of trouble. He has top ten talent but he needs to stay out of trouble.
If we get him our linebackers could look like this

Hawk, Barnett, Brooks.

dannychau22

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd rather keep them both. Our line backers would be solid for many years to come. Then we could build the defense around them. Our defense could possibly look like this, and if we don't sign woodson it could be hawkins or carrol at the 2nd corner spot

Collins Manuel

Hawk Brooks Barnett

Woodson Harris

KGB Jenkins/cole Pickett Kampman

Members online

Latest posts