Agent for Randy Moss busted for crack possesion.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is this real!?!? Man.....whats UP with these losers!!! They have the world by the tail, and STILL they have to break the law. Idiots.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah id think his agent would be his brother in law or something, who did some community college.

PackerChick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
Is this real!?!? Man.....whats UP with these losers!!! They have the world by the tail, and STILL they have to break the law. Idiots.

having the world on a plate means nothing anymore.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey...

aren't those 3 on the bottom on the Vikings...???

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The woman in the middle on the bottom...........i was AFRAID to look at her picture........i thought that was "Medusa" (the chick with SNAKES on her head!)
And the woman on the top right (that IS a woman, isn't it?) I'd hate to meet HER in a dark alley......................or one with LIGHTS for that matter!!! :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
arrowgargantuan said:
hey gopack..who's Vine Lombardi?

Arrow........can you HONESTLY say you DON'T know who "Vine Lombardi" was???? He was the guy from Appleton who single handedly figured out how to grow the BIGGEST beefsteak tomatoes! He was AMAZING!!! You could feed a family of FOUR for a WEEK on just ONE of his tomatoes!!! He was a god to farmers all over the world!!! And YOU didn't know WHO he was!!! :wink:
LOLOLOLOL!!!! :lol:
Hey......i call them as i see them.........and if i don't see them, i make them up!!! :lol:

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
HE WAS ARRESTED AGAIN FOR NOT SHOWING FOR HIS ORIGINAL ARREST.
The Associated Press reports the agent for Oakland Raiders WR Randy Moss was arrested Saturday, March 25, for failing to appear at a hearing from his arrest on crack cocaine charges. Dante DiTrapano was arrested in Clearwater, Fla., and was released Sunday after posting bond. DiTrapano, his wife Teri and three others were arrested on March 14 at a St. Petersburg, Fla., hotel. Police say they recovered 73 pieces of crack cocaine and 21 grams of powder cocaine. All five were charged with felony possession of crack cocaine.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Link to latest news on this guy dated April 12th. This guy keeps digging the hole he is in. This story chronicles his troubles, the original arrest, second arrest and now the search warrant finding more "stuff".

http://www.wvgazette.com/section/News/2006041121

Law enforcement officers seized guns, ammunition, prescription painkillers and drug paraphernalia last week when they searched Dante di Trapano’s South Hills home, according to a federal search warrant unsealed this week.

More than 15 federal agents, Metro Drug Unit officers, Charleston police and State Police searched the Charleston lawyer’s home for more than six hours Thursday.

Officers seized three crack cocaine pipes, a chunk of suspected crack, a bag of white chunks and residue and other items with white residue on them, including two spoons, a knife and a laptop computer, plus miscellaneous white particles from the master bedroom rug, according to one receipt attached to the warrant.

Di Trapano and his wife, Teri, were arrested March 14 in St. Petersburg, Fla., on felony drug possession charges after cocaine was allegedly found in their hotel suite.

Police said they seized 73 pieces of crack cocaine and 21 grams of powder cocaine while investigating a disturbance in the hotel allegedly involving di Trapano, who is the agent for National Football League star and Rand native Randy Moss.

No charges have been filed against the di Trapanos in West Virginia. Also, nothing in the warrant indicates that the guns were not legal. Paperwork was found with some firearms, one receipt stated.

Teri di Trapano’s blue diary, which contains an entry as recent as April 4, was seized as well. She was home during the search, according to one receipt.

Officers wrote that they also took seven unopened vials and one empty vial of Buprenex, a brand-name version of buprenorphine, which is “a narcotic analgesic used to treat or prevent moderate to severe pain,â€

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man.......i hadn't seen THIS thread in a long time!
I re-read my "Vine Lombardi" post........dang, i'm pretty darn funny!!! :lol:

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
http://www.wvrecord.com/news/newsview.asp?c=183963

Dante DiTrapano's bond has been revoked after a urine specimen tested last week positive for cocaine. Court documents filed Tuesday, Sept. 5, in U.S. District Court show that an Aug. 29 specimen taken from DiTrapano while in custody of U.S. Marshals tested positive for cocaine. Last week, DiTrapano was put back in jail after violating terms of his home confinement. That was after federal probation officers filed a petition showing DiTrapano violated the home confinement conditions of his bond at least 12 times in the 12 days since he was released from a Huntington drug rehabilitation center.

OP
OP
C

CaliforniaCheez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well Gakk he is no longer practicing law.

http://sundaygazettemail.com/section/News/2007040923

10APR07 story in the the Charleston Gazette:

Former Charleston lawyer and NFL agent Louis Dante di Trapano surrendered to the CUFFED Fugitive Task Force around 1:30 p.m. Monday in Charleston, according to the U.S. Marshals Service.

Di Trapano was wanted on charges of violating the terms of his supervised release, which were imposed after a conviction last year on a federal firearms charge.

The task force, which includes representatives from the Marshals Service, Kanawha County Sheriff’s Department and several other agencies, had searched for di Trapano since last week.

“He called us and said he wanted to turn himself in,” Deputy U.S. Marshal Chris Lair said. The task force picked him up at a designated location, which Lair declined to release.

Di Trapano was arraigned before U.S. Magistrate Judge Mary E. Stanley. His attorney Mike Del Giudice asked that di Trapano be permitted to post bond, based on clean drug tests and his voluntary surrender.

Stanley denied that motion and remanded di Trapano into custody. He was booked into South Central Regional Jail.

Di Trapano has a preliminary hearing scheduled for later this week.

A U.S. District judge issued a warrant for di Trapano’s arrest last week after Charleston police cited him on April 1 for possession of methamphetamine in the 200 block of Beauregard Street.

In October, di Trapano was sentenced to serve the remainder of a six-month sentence in federal prison after he earlier pleaded guilty to being a drug addict in possession of firearms.

Di Trapano was formerly an agent for Oakland Raiders wide receiver Randy Moss while he was a lawyer at Charleston firm di Trapano, Barrett & DiPiero PLLC.

The state Supreme Court has since suspended his law license.

Members online

Latest posts