Against the 49'ers and the Giants, save 3 hours and forfeit the game..

Brandon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really. Though seems these two teams have our number every year, and that needs to change.

I wasn't overly sore about last night's loss (though sore nonetheless) but we played a very good game and had one or two things gone differently it is likely we go to Carolina next week. That being said good luck to the 49'ers and we'll see you again next year.

The biggest surprise for me was how well our O-line played. They gave up I think 3 sacks, and yet it seemed there should have been twice as many sacks with how long Rodgers was holding the ball for. Aaron was obviously facing good coverage, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out why he didn't try scrambling (he's the best in the NFL at it) to let receivers try and get free. At least 2 of those sacks were on him.

Lacy played a damn good game, and so did Kuhn. I think with this new running element we've seen that the cold can be overcome, but am I the only one who still thinks this Packer squad would be better served playing away during the playoffs? Sucks to say, but I like our chances in an environment that isn't sub-zero.

Forderick

Cheesehead
Reaction score
With Rodgers not running as often as you might have like him to. He is still recovering from a fractured bone. perhaps mentally he wasn't ready to run and possibly take some hits in order to win. I am by no means saying he is soft or weak, but it likely played a factor.

Regarding not being able to beat the Giants and 49ers, as i have said before, the packers just can't seem to beat physical teams. No matter how well they play.

This loss sucks as does any but at least they went down fighting and didn't get embarrassed. Regardless of the injuries, the 49ers made the plays when they had to.

Members online

Latest posts