aftermath

saintfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre had a day which should have won the game. He played well for someone who is supposedly washed up and too old. Hawk is the real deal and will only get better with experience. Driver played well. The defense as a whole played well. The pass rush was shocking in the first quarter and also good during the entire game. Spotted 13 points and all of these things considered yall should have won the game. I think the Saints just pulled it out in the second half which in my opinion just says alot about the coaching staffs on both teams. There was the real difference in this game. Next week yall go against Detroit and I really believe this will be a win for the Packers......GO BRETT.....good luck on the rest of yalls season.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. You're very gracious in victory. That Saints team is a lot better than anyone is giving them credit for. They're not going to get their due until they beat someone other than GB or Cleveland, but I wouldn't be surprised if they contended for the NFC South title this year.

OP
OP
S

saintfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
TOPackerFan said:
Thanks. You're very gracious in victory. That Saints team is a lot better than anyone is giving them credit for. They're not going to get their due until they beat someone other than GB or Cleveland, but I wouldn't be surprised if they contended for the NFC South title this year.
I doubt that this year. Maybe next year or the year after that. We have a ways to go yet and still are a few players short of getting it all together but there is finally (after 40 years) hope!!

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't see who's better than the Saints in that division though. TB and Carolina have been less than impressive and I've never thought much of ATL, notwithstanding the 2-0 start. If Bush develops quickly and Brees regains his old form, I wouldn't be surprised if NO won the South.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
saintfan said:
Favre had a day which should have won the game. He played well for someone who is supposedly washed up and too old. Hawk is the real deal and will only get better with experience. Driver played well. The defense as a whole played well. The pass rush was shocking in the first quarter and also good during the entire game. Spotted 13 points and all of these things considered yall should have won the game. I think the Saints just pulled it out in the second half which in my opinion just says alot about the coaching staffs on both teams. There was the real difference in this game. Next week yall go against Detroit and I really believe this will be a win for the Packers......GO BRETT.....good luck on the rest of yalls season.

Gosh finally someone that seen some good points yesterday!!!!!!!!!! The Packers should have won that game, but the Saints had better coaching...thanks for all the nice compliments...GO PACK and GO BRETT!!!

Members online

Latest posts