de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
dd80forever said:
de_real_deal said:
PackOne said:
Brockington said:
he has been wanting to install his boy, Aaron Rodgers as the starting QB for the Green Bay Packers for a long time now.

Perhaps he has, perhaps he should.

come hell or high water, Ted Thompson was going to hand the job to Rodgers sooner or later.

True

And what did Ted Thompson do?

He brushed him off.

Because Favre changed his mind twice.

It didn't matter that Favre was the MVP runner up either.

He got one vote. Tom Brady got all of the rest.

TT was given an opening, and he was going to install his guy.

Yes, Favre held a tear filled I'm done ceremony

Favre is a straight shooter.

You must have watched a different interview than I did.

Why dont you just send TT a love letter? Are you pregnant with his child or something? Jesus, cant we all just watch an interview and agree on what we just saw? Why all of this mis information packone? Are you an employee of the packers or something?

The problem is evry post of his reeks of hatred. With all due respect, I can't take anything he says seriously when he states stuff like "Favre got 1 vote, Brady got the rest". What's the point?

It's more than What Favre is doing now. Just come out and say "I hate Brett" because if you didn't you wouldn't come up with half the stuff you do now to degrade him.

Sadly I know what it is. He like many others on here, feel like they need to pick a side, and putting down the opposite side is a fun game to them.

Damn DD, you are a posting machine. You will be the post leader on here in a couple years at this pace.

I don't hate Brett. Those are facts. Using MVP runner up in a walk away contest by Tom Brady is a weak argument.

When you have some facts, and an argument that is logical let me know.

Hey kid, we're not friends. I don't know your name and i don't need to know it either. You and trom dont have to talk to me. I'm not lonely. You guys talk to each other. I'm sure you can find something better to do.

But not that it matters, if TT had gotten Moss in Green Bay instead of NE, Favre would have had all the votes. Lol, you fvcker keep drawing me in to your ridiculous arguments. Nevermind. TT is the best. Moss sucks. Brady is god. Favre blows. Only reason he played well was because of TT's hand picked gems. Happy?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Hey kid, we're not friends. I don't know your name and i don't need to know it either. You and trom dont have to talk to me. I'm not lonely. You guys talk to each other. I'm sure you can find something better to do.

The victim angle. Nice.

dd80forever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
dd80forever said:
de_real_deal said:
PackOne said:
Brockington said:
he has been wanting to install his boy, Aaron Rodgers as the starting QB for the Green Bay Packers for a long time now.

Perhaps he has, perhaps he should.

come hell or high water, Ted Thompson was going to hand the job to Rodgers sooner or later.

True

And what did Ted Thompson do?

He brushed him off.

Because Favre changed his mind twice.

It didn't matter that Favre was the MVP runner up either.

He got one vote. Tom Brady got all of the rest.

TT was given an opening, and he was going to install his guy.

Yes, Favre held a tear filled I'm done ceremony

Favre is a straight shooter.

You must have watched a different interview than I did.

Why dont you just send TT a love letter? Are you pregnant with his child or something? Jesus, cant we all just watch an interview and agree on what we just saw? Why all of this mis information packone? Are you an employee of the packers or something?

The problem is evry post of his reeks of hatred. With all due respect, I can't take anything he says seriously when he states stuff like "Favre got 1 vote, Brady got the rest". What's the point?

It's more than What Favre is doing now. Just come out and say "I hate Brett" because if you didn't you wouldn't come up with half the stuff you do now to degrade him.

Sadly I know what it is. He like many others on here, feel like they need to pick a side, and putting down the opposite side is a fun game to them.

Damn DD, you are a posting machine. You will be the post leader on here in a couple years at this pace.

I don't hate Brett. Those are facts. Using MVP runner up in a walk away contest by Tom Brady is a weak argument.

When you have some facts, and an argument that is logical let me know.

When you and your tag-along have a desire to do something other than instigate crap on this forum, you let me know.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I keep giving you the opportunity to debate with facts, and you have none.

You realize this don't you?

Anubis

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you mean Packer fans with facts, then yes, they will.

Give it up. The position of many so-called "Packer fans" was clear 2 years ago when I basically stopped posting here. Hell, you all made your position quite clear where Favre was concerned back then. I could have named those among us who would have gladly kicked the guy out the door first chance they got (along with a few other former Packers you all got a hate on for when they left the team). Don't act like this attitude is something new or associated with a recent interview. Quite a few of you have wanted Favre gone since TT became GM and drafted Aaron Rodgers.

vegOmatic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett spent a lot of time saying how TT wouldn't listen to him in regards to signing players. Excuse me, signing players is TT's job and if that's an example of how TT drove you out, then you're being a whiny crybaby. We were one play away from the Superbowl, seems to me TT is doing something right.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anubis said:
PackOne said:

Give it up. The position of many so-called "Packer fans" was clear 2 years ago when I basically stopped posting here.

Yeah, the great Circle Jerk exit. It was really noteworthy and you have been missed.

Ok that was the funniest ****** thing ive heard in weeks.

bakler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh what does it matter if free agents don't wanna sign here, TT doesn't want any here anyways

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackOne said:

Give it up. The position of many so-called "Packer fans" was clear 2 years ago when I basically stopped posting here.

You have to realize that there are just a few people on here that love to put people down who have a different opinion. They just try to antagonize and frustrate you into leaving. Once you can learn to ignore all the trash on here, there are plenty of reasons to be here.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Uh what does it matter if free agents don't wanna sign here, TT doesn't want any here anyways

Most dont want to go there. If you were a 27 year old high profile athlete, white or black, why would you want to come to Green Bay? Jason Taylor, Keyshawn Johnson, Terell Owens among many have said they would never go to Green bay. Regardless of whether or not they are "cancers", it should show you something.

With how TT treats people like they are factory workers, nobody will ever want to sign here or re-sign here. When the team is successful, people might want to re-sign but once the team starts having those 7-9 seasons, 5-11 seasons, Green bay wont be such a great place to be. TT better get a clue. I cant name a player from the 80's or 70's really. I have a feeling the next decade will be kind of like that.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
With how TT treats people like they are factory workers, nobody will ever want to sign here or re-sign here. When the team is successful, people might want to re-sign but once the team starts having those 7-9 seasons, 5-11 seasons, Green bay wont be such a great place to be. TT better get a clue. I cant name a player from the 80's or 70's really. I have a feeling the next decade will be kind of like that.

Didn't TT re-sign some key players after the 4-12 season? He sure did.

Good try though.

3\10

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:

Didn't TT re-sign some key players after the 4-12 season? He sure did.

Good try though.

3\10

You're wrong. Get your head out of TT's ***.

PackOne

Cheesehead
Reaction score
da_real_deal said:
you ****ers keep drawing me into your ridiculous argument

da_real_deal said:
9:05 you guys are ****

This morning I feel invigorated, like my voice is back. I feel strong, I feel passionate and I feel it is time for a change. This board has been ridiculous for the past couple of weeks, it used to be a nice place, people worried about people, there was casual dialogue between the scenes, and it was a great little family. Then all the crack babies started coming out the woodwork, those that came back to seek vengeance against an organization that I'll assume they rarely follow outside of Sunday, if they follow it at all.

I am pissed. I am pissed at the organization, I am pissed at Brett, and I am pissed at the posters that have made this forum into a piece of trash. The moderators refuse to take action, and it is now the last place I want to be. What was once a fine forum is nothing more than a bunch of punks that want to talk smack but have nothing to back it up.

In the last week I have been called a ***, a ******, and shunned for the contribution I have made to this forum. You have disrespected my friends, you have disrespected me, you have disrespected yourself. When I read that Raider Pride is looking for other forums, that is all I need to hear. Rest assured, I have been looking too.

I have pondered all morning on what this post should like. Should I be civil and argue rationally? No, that obviously doesn't work. Should I bow down to the morons that insist on taking over, of course not. I thought long and ******* how to sum up my feelings around here, and exactly how to express them. I could use some big words, I could break it down for you, but I don't think it would matter.

I'm done around here, and that in unfortunate. This used to be a fun place, filled with Packer fans. Now it is a dump filled with the cast-offs that have come back for one fruitless farewell. There is no intelligent way to respond to you, there is no way for you to ever be my friend. So, dd80forever, Anubis, and da_real_deal congratulations. You have driven one of the most dedicated packerforum members to pack his bags and leave. I would like to exit with an intelligent line as I ride off into the sunset, but intelligence isn't your forte. Instead I will condense it into two words, two words that you won't need a dictionary for.

[flash width=350 height=300]http://www.youtube.com/v/dHbStWgKw-A.swf[/flash]

I hear Zero's place is nice this time of year.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
da_real_deal said:
you ****ers keep drawing me into your ridiculous argument

da_real_deal said:
9:05 you guys are ****

This morning I feel invigorated, like my voice is back. I feel strong, I feel passionate and I feel it is time for a change. This board has been ridiculous for the past couple of weeks, it used to be a nice place, people worried about people, there was casual dialogue between the scenes, and it was a great little family. Then all the crack babies started coming out the woodwork, those that came back to seek vengeance against an organization that I'll assume they rarely follow outside of Sunday, if they follow it at all.

I am pissed. I am pissed at the organization, I am pissed at Brett, and I am pissed at the posters that have made this forum into a piece of trash. The moderators refuse to take action, and it is now the last place I want to be. What was once a fine forum is nothing more than a bunch of punks that want to talk smack but have nothing to back it up.

In the last week I have been called a ***, a ******, and shunned for the contribution I have made to this forum. You have disrespected my friends, you have disrespected me, you have disrespected yourself. When I read that Raider Pride is looking for other forums, that is all I need to hear. Rest assured, I have been looking too.

I have pondered all morning on what this post should like. Should I be civil and argue rationally? No, that obviously doesn't work. Should I bow down to the morons that insist on taking over, of course not. I thought long and ******* how to sum up my feelings around here, and exactly how to express them. I could use some big words, I could break it down for you, but I don't think it would matter.

I'm done around here, and that in unfortunate. This used to be a fun place, filled with Packer fans. Now it is a dump filled with the cast-offs that have come back for one fruitless farewell. There is no intelligent way to respond to you, there is no way for you to ever be my friend. So, dd80forever, Anubis, and da_real_deal congratulations. You have driven one of the most dedicated packerforum members to pack his bags and leave. I would like to exit with an intelligent line as I ride off into the sunset, but intelligence isn't your forte. Instead I will condense it into two words, two words that you won't need a dictionary for.

[flash width=350 height=300]http://www.youtube.com/v/dHbStWgKw-A.swf[/flash]

I hear Zero's place is nice this time of year.

first off... dont leave. these idiots will be gone again by training camp when Favre isn't around anymore.

second... thats video is freakin awesome.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
PackOne said:

You have to realize that there are just a few people on here that love to put people down who have a different opinion. They just try to antagonize and frustrate you into leaving. Once you can learn to ignore all the trash on here, there are plenty of reasons to be here.
Sorry to disagree DRD......(looks like i'll be next with the tongue lashing) many of the posters here have countered your Favre "love fest" with more then enough valid points. And just about each time you have ignored them, and went for the personal attack. You haven't countered with any facts yet.
Packone countered one post with all factual information, and you told him to send TT a "love letter". You couldn't deny he was right with what he posted, you you attacked him. As i see it, Favre's mailbox must be overflowing by now........all with one return address.
And if anyone disagrees with you and says Favre deserves a big amount of the blame for this whole mess, you say they just "hate Favre". You have yet to post any facts of where TT has been some evil demon for what he has done. Favre retired....no one forced him. That he himself even admits. He unretired, was gonna get his job back, and pulled the ol' flip flop again. So......should the whole organization shut down until Favre gives his blessing, either to play or stay retired?
And Favre complains that TT supposedly told him he was gonna resign Wahle and Rivera. Could it be possible that TT said he would see about it, and Favre thought that that meant TT was gonna do anyting, even grossly overpay to keep them? And the Moss thing......who's fault ultimately was it that he didn't sign here? NEWSFLASH: Randy Moss.
Favre's job was to be the QB. Give your opinions, thats fine. But get pissed that the GM, who is your BOSS, doesn't go out and do your bidding for whatever you want? Boo hoo. Cry me a river. I have had bosses that shouldn't have been bosses. But you know what? I respected their position and authority over me. And i worked at places where they brought wet behind the ears "bosses" in and i knew more about the job then they did.

So TT didn't close the doors at 1265 Lombardi Avenue, and sit by the phone waiting.......hoping....Favre would call.
Favre QUIT his job. Period. For whatever reason, he gave it up. He walked away. He retired.
NOT TT's fault......period. The Green Bay Packers don't revolve around Brett Favre.
Now you will probably label me a "Favre hater". But if you do, it will be just another post that you are wrong on.
I LOVE the guy......but he's wrong. End of story.
Geez.......i think if he ran out in front of a truck, you'd blame the truck for hitting him.
"It was the mean TRUCK'S fault!!! It had no BUSINESS being on the road! It should have KNOWN Brett was gonna cross the street between two parked cars!"
Sorry.....it's just getting rediculous how you keep making excuses for what Favre himself has done, and then you get all up in arms when someone calls you out on it.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Anubis said:
PackOne said:

Sorry to disagree DRD......(looks like i'll be next with the tongue lashing) many of the posters here have countered your Favre "love fest" with more then enough valid points. And just about each time you have ignored them, and went for the personal attack. You haven't countered with any facts yet.
Packone countered one post with all factual information, and you told him to send TT a "love letter". You couldn't deny he was right with what he posted, you you attacked him. As i see it, Favre's mailbox must be overflowing by now........all with one return address.
And if anyone disagrees with you and says Favre deserves a big amount of the blame for this whole mess, you say they just "hate Favre". You have yet to post any facts of where TT has been some evil demon for what he has done. Favre retired....no one forced him. That he himself even admits. He unretired, was gonna get his job back, and pulled the ol' flip flop again. So......should the whole organization shut down until Favre gives his blessing, either to play or stay retired?
And Favre complains that TT supposedly told him he was gonna resign Wahle and Rivera. Could it be possible that TT said he would see about it, and Favre thought that that meant TT was gonna do anyting, even grossly overpay to keep them? And the Moss thing......who's fault ultimately was it that he didn't sign here? NEWSFLASH: Randy Moss.
Favre's job was to be the QB. Give your opinions, thats fine. But get pissed that the GM, who is your BOSS, doesn't go out and do your bidding for whatever you want? Boo hoo. Cry me a river. I have had bosses that shouldn't have been bosses. But you know what? I respected their position and authority over me. And i worked at places where they brought wet behind the ears "bosses" in and i knew more about the job then they did.

So TT didn't close the doors at 1265 Lombardi Avenue, and sit by the phone waiting.......hoping....Favre would call.
Favre QUIT his job. Period. For whatever reason, he gave it up. He walked away. He retired.
NOT TT's fault......period. The Green Bay Packers don't revolve around Brett Favre.
Now you will probably label me a "Favre hater". But if you do, it will be just another post that you are wrong on.
I LOVE the guy......but he's wrong. End of story.
Geez.......i think if he ran out in front of a truck, you'd blame the truck for hitting him.
"It was the mean TRUCK'S fault!!! It had no BUSINESS being on the road! It should have KNOWN Brett was gonna cross the street between two parked cars!"
Sorry.....it's just getting rediculous how you keep making excuses for what Favre himself has done, and then you get all up in arms when someone calls you out on it.

note to self: don't **** off cheesey

Staff online

Latest posts