After ATL loss, I hope MM's post-game speech went like this...

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MM: Alright fellas... first things first... every one of you guys played your hearts out and left everything out on that field. There's no question about it... ATL is a championship caliber team. We know it. The league knows it. And with that in mind... I don't think there's a guy in this locker room that thinks they played their best football. Lets face it... we played mediocre. And you know what? We still played ATL... in their hometown.... and made them F$cking sweat. We didn't play our best football... and they only held on by a ******** thread!

Team: YEAH! yeah .a sodjfaweflsf

MM: So what does that mean? That means when we play our best football, there's not a single ******** team that can beat us! I don't care how good they are or what there record is! I don't give a damn where we play! We play in their hometown, we make it our house!

Team: HELL YEAH! aosdjflad

MM: Now I don't know about you guys, but this loss is unacceptable... they stole this one from us, and I'm F#ckin' pissed off! We know we run this league, and own every single game we play! Are we gonna let anyone else steal from us again?!

TEAM: HELL NO COACH! aSDJFAfakjf

MM: ARE WE?!!??!?!

TEAM: HELL NOOOOOO!!!!

MM: Alright fellas! Now tomorrow, we're gonna look at the film and look at the mistakes we will NEVER MAKE AGAIN. Bring it AROD...

OP
OP

2411t

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That's "Bring it in AROD"

But he just calls him aaron.... i know

Members online

Latest posts