After 10 games, What Is Our Strength?

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are actually many the but I think the core of this team lies in our defense. But also look to teams resiliency, the ability to overcome injuries (strong backups), continual improvements (O-Line, running game, secondary), as well as just not giving up. Rodgers is a given.

12theTruth

As the season winds down here another thing I am surprised is the huge leap in performance from our secondary this season especially considering the rookies getting major minutes there and all the time missed by Charles Woodson. Granted a good many mistakes have been made but the secondary is a mile better than last years unit.

Big Props to Joe Whitt and Darren Perry for getting these guys up to speed so quickly.

On the opposite scale I am disappointed in the depth at LB, I really thought we were loaded with quality depth there. The results from the field says otherwise.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Roughly in this order:

Rodgers
Rodgers
Rodgers
Matthews
Cobb
Rodgers
Burnett (at SS)
Shields (when healthy)
Rodgers
Starks (if he stays healthy)
energy from the young defenders
Heyward
Rodgers
Rodgers
I would agree with that, but also add:
Our overall DEPTH at WR.
With the amount of time Mr Commercial has missed, and the Speedy Anglo Saxon, one would think we'd have been able to have seen a guy like Jarrett Boykin showcased, or even Donald Driver.
But nope.... hell we even had a game where Rodgers didn't even throw the ball once towards James Jones, who I believe is a worthy starter in the NFL.

Our depth at OLB WAS good.
The 2 guys who have been starting the past month almost, Dezmond Moses and Eric Walden, were backups when the season began. That allowed them to be fresh & hungry when they came in.

I wish Perry wasn't IR'd. Why couldn't they have just casted/clubbed his wrist up?
Ronnie Lott woulda just cut it off to finish the season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts