AFC Predictions for next year

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yes I know its a while away and the draft hasnt started but where do you think each team ranks at the moment

AFC EAST
1. Miami Dolphins
2.New England Patroits
3. New York Jets
4. Buffalo Bills

AFC NORTH
1.Baltimore Ravens
2.Cincinnati Bengals
3.Pittsburgh Steelers
4.Cleveland Browns

AFC SOUTH
1.Tennessee Titans
2.Houston Texans
3.Indianapolis Colts
4.Jacksonville Jaguars

AFC EAST
1.Kansas City Chiefs
2.San Diego Chargers
3.Oakland Raiders
4.Denver Broncos

Ill explain my picks in the next post

OP
OP
Green_Bay_Packers

Green_Bay_Packers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ill start with the AFC East as you are all wondering what have I have been Smoking?

I dont smoke ok?

Anyway San Diego Lose LT, I dont trust that backup they got
Matt Cassell could become great in KC, Look what he did in NE why not next year, They need a few decent WR and boom its on.
Oakland and Denver, THEY HAVE TWO OF THE WORST QB's in the league imo

AFC South

There is nothing easy after losing a Superbowl will the Colts rebound I dont think so Jacksonville either with Tebow or not will fail They still suck.
The Texans and The Titans are exciting Schaub and Young could do amazing things next year they should both make the playoffs.

In The AFC North I think the Steelers will struggle again and this will yet again mean the Ravens and Bengals should make the playoffs or they will just miss out. The only way the Steelers will make it will be if they can keep healthy all season.

Now the AFC East
I dont like Tom Brady but he is a great QB, The Dolphins have a better QB from the same college, CHECK THE COLLEGE RECORDS PEOPLE! If Pennington stays then they are still a great team.
The Bills, They dont have anything going for them T.O STILL SUCKS
The Jets will fail because Snachez sucks! Really a D got them near the Superbowl Lets watch Rex Ryan blow up the season by moaning oh my guy should win this... Looks at D.P.O.Y LOL

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I'm sorry. The only part of your post that I noticed was where you said Chad Henne was a better quarterback than Tom Brady. Seriously? This statement may invalidate the rest of your statements.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
East:
1. Jets - Sanchez matures, defense dominates, a return to the Conference title game isn't impossible.
2. Patriots - They're going to win 10 games every year that Tom Brady and Belichick are there.
3. Phins - Henne improves. Getting rid of Porter proves to take the soul out of their defense.
4. Bills - They'll run the ball, but Chan Gailey isn't an NFL coach. Not a good one, at least.

North:
1. Steelers - Last year was an aberration. This is a really good team.
2. Bengals - Palmer returns to Pro Bowl levels. Benson runs wild.
3. Ravens - Age on D starts to show, lack of talent on offense continues to show.
4. Browns - Years away. Especially if they get rid of Cribbs. They need him more than he needs them.

South:
1. Colts - Peyton is more determined than ever. They flirt with 16-0 again and actually go for it this time.
2. Houston - No reason they shouldn't win 10 games. Gotta get over that mental hurdle, though.
3. Titans - Chris Johnson can't put up those numbers again. And he won't.
4. Jaguars - No offense other than MJD. That ends up sinking them, again.

West:
1. Chargers - They'll have this division won by week 10. LT or no LT.
2. Raiders - If they don't start JaMarcus, they could win 8 games. Solid D, solid run game.
3. Broncos - Frauds. I won't be fooled again.
4. Chiefs - Years away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts