Advice to BJ Raji

12theTruth

Many in Packer Nation aren't very happy with you. It appears you should have been working on your game so maybe once in awhile you would collapse the pocket or make even a marginal impact in a meaningful Packer playoff game.

Instead you're going Hollywood, filming commercials, mouthing off to the opponents and doing nothing to back up your play on the other end.

Play like a ninth pick in the 1st round, PLEASE!!!!!

OP
OP

12theTruth

No. No. No. No. No. Sure

I didn't see any of the players you mention contributing to the war of words with the Giants. Did you?

OP
OP

12theTruth

I am not singling out players. I contributed others in the stud and dud thread. The truth hurts sometimes ThorMatthews.

OP
OP

12theTruth

No this thread speaks to the fact that BJ Raj needs to worry about football and becoming a better player. I am not singling him out in my posts on this forum in totality. Like I already stated I have already stated elsewhere that this is a shared responsibilty matter. What is the difference if this thread refers only to BJ Raji? How many were trash talking with the opponents and more than just a few words I might add. A first round draft pick that high should be providing much more impact.

OP
OP

12theTruth

You really need to learn to speak for yourself, not for everyone else. Raji played a good game today.

How many sacks did he get? How many collapsed pockets? Bet Eli was worried sick about any pressure BJ will provide up the middle. Please provide in detail why BJ had a good game today.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps you weren't aware than in 3-4 the OL's primary function is to take up blockers and stuff the interior running game. The Giants got almost all their rushing yards around the end. He did his job. I think your outrage would be better aimed at the secondary. BTW, how many sacks did Matthews get? Why aren't you *****ing about him?

ThorMatthews

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many sacks did he get? How many collapsed pockets? Bet Eli was worried sick about any pressure BJ will provide up the middle. Please provide in detail why BJ had a good game today.
Wasn't BJ in his face when he threw the INT to Morgan? Didn't he spin him around and he got clocked by Bishop?
I don't remember the Giants really have a big field day on the rushing side of the ball.

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
I would tell everyone to play better on both sides of the ball. I won't knock Raji for being in the commercials because doing so would mean I'd also have to criticize Rodgers and Matthews and there's no reason to do that. It wasn't the commercials or anything else, (including the smack talk), it was a team failure tonight.

As a member of Packer Nation however, I disagree with your analogy that all of us aren't happy with the man.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts