Adios Ahman

PackerBacker4Life

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't believe Ahman left the NFL for the UFL. I live in Omaha, the team for which he is playing for, and i could care less about the UFL. Am i missing something or did he just decide to leave? I know i will miss him. He brought a toughness and work ethic that was great to see.

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Packers kicked him to the curb basically.
He still has a home in Green Bay and wanted to stay with the Packers very badly.

I thought he ran well and hard last year. In fact, I trusted him on short yardage runs more than Grant even, and I am a Grant supporter.

It wasn't Ahman's fault he had to return kickoffs, which he is not equipped to do.
If Starks or Jackson gets hurt, maybe Ahman will be called back again.

pluto

Cheesehead
Reaction score
no one is a bigger ahman fan than i am. but the sad reality is, he was a third round draft choice of the seahawks in 1998. this would be his 13th season and in "running back" time that makes him jurassic. it will be awhile before anyone takes his packer rushing title.

T

The_Ohioan_Cheesehead

He will be in the Packers Hall of Fame. and maybe will retire is Jersey Number. he was a beast back in the day...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Seifert made a post about it. UFL season ends in mid-november. He'll be game-ready, if any team is in need of a backup RB by then. This is a great move for him, and as I'm a big fan of Batman, I wish him the best, with whatever team he signs, if he signs with any (exept the bears and queens, but he's a true Packer, he would NEVER sign with those, even if he needed money, which he doesn't).

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
did his contract run out or did they cut him? You don't just cut Ahman. Show some loyalty and respect
Loyalty and respect went out the door years ago. You don't ship out Brett Favre the way they did if you care about showing Packer legends loyalty and respect. They're making football moves, and in this case it's the right football move. Sucks that Ahman has to go, but it's the correct move.

Members online

Latest posts