Adam Schefter reports Bubba is in danger of being cut...

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hmmmm--who drafted Bubba?? That's the key to the answer

What is this a key to? If the guy played a lick TT has shown he will reward them accordingly. He made sure Kampman went nowhere and dealt with DD, Harris, Barnett, Jenkins, Wells, etc., and these are not "TT's guys" if that's what your eluding to.

What draft class he was in means nothing. If the guy could hang onto the football he wouldn't have anythink to worry about.

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gator said:
Hmmmm--who drafted Bubba?? That's the key to the answer

What is this a key to? If the guy played a lick TT has shown he will reward them accordingly. He made sure Kampman went nowhere and dealt with DD, Harris, Barnett, Jenkins, Wells, etc., and these are not "TT's guys" if that's what your eluding to.

What draft class he was in means nothing. If the guy could hang onto the football he wouldn't have anythink to worry about.

agreed warkhawk, gator your pretty much saying that if Mike Sherman drafted LT and he was playing for the packers that Ted Thompson would cut him just becuase he was Sherman's guy.

PackinSteel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Bubba is in danger. I figured that out all by myself.
But once again it's just a guy making predictions. I don't think he has any inside info.
And I think if Fergie doesn't step up quick come mini camp, his time here will end too.

I know, I enjoy listening to this guy but he rarely a real scoop.
"Adam Schefter reported today on NFL Network that one of the 32 NFL teams will win next year's Super Bowl..." Kinda like that

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that Bubba is in danger. I figured that out all by myself.
But once again it's just a guy making predictions. I don't think he has any inside info.
And I think if Fergie doesn't step up quick come mini camp, his time here will end too.

I know, I enjoy listening to this guy but he rarely a real scoop.
"Adam Schefter reported today on NFL Network that one of the 32 NFL teams will win next year's Super Bowl..." Kinda like that
How true!!!And...............good to see ya Edder!!! It's been TOO long! Good to see ya here again my friend!
Oh.....and I think i'll go WAY out on a line and predict...........either a team from the AFC or one from the NFC will win the Super Bowl!

Members online