Absolute Classic... Chris Henry

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I hope the NFL plasters the heck out of his tale.. maybe just maybe it will sink into some youngsters heads where stepping on the wrong side of the legal line will get you.

Seems like little troublemaker Chris will have to hmmm work for a living for once.

PFTalk.com said:
Former Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry drove to court today for jury selection in his assault trial.

It’s not clear how he’ll get home.

News 5 in Cincinnati is reporting that while Henry was in court, his SUV was repossessed from the courthouse parking lot.

Henry told News 5 that it’s all a misunderstanding, but the fact that his car has been repossessed and his home has been foreclosed on (not to mention vandalized) this off-season is a strong indication that he hasn’t done a very good job of financial planning for his post-NFL life. Now that the Bengals have washed their hands of him and no other teams are showing interest in him, Henry may have cashed his last NFL paycheck, which means he may end up broke just three years after he signed a five-year, $2.79 million contract with a signing bonus of $865,000.

As for the case that had him in court today, Henry is accused of punching a college student and throwing a bottle at his car. That arrest was the last straw before the Bengals waived him

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Typical of people that suddenly come into a large amount of money. They think the "gravy train" will never end. Had he put away the money he made, instead of pissing it away on big homes and fancy cars (and who knows what else) he'd never have to worry about money problems. But they spend like drunken sailors.
Maybe he will end up as another NFL guy in the AFL. If they want him, that is.

Members online

Latest posts