About the New Layout Changes

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case you guys haven't noticed, we have been changing the layout of Packer forum to give it a "cleaner" look and get rid of some of the BS that cluttered a few of the pages. This should hopefully make your experience on the site that much better.

If anyone is having problems finding something on the site, please post that here. I want to know what is confusing so I can think of a better way to present that functionality to make it less confusing.

Any and all comments should be posted here about the recent layout changes.

ENJOY.

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
So you are the one causing that to happen! I thought I was putting a bit too much Irish cream in my coffee. I'm new so I don't really have much to compare the layout to, but I noticed it changing! Looks good btw!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hahah I like to do things spur of the moment with little to no warning. So if things start to change, chances are I am messing with something! :)

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
No problem. If it helps any, this site has one of the easiest to navigate user interfaces I've seen. I like the "find new posts" feature as it prevents time being wasting looking through all the forums trying to find new posts!

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I do not control the ads that Google shows. However, I can add certain sites to the blacklist.

I will keep an eye out for that stuff.

Big Dan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just got here, so don't know what it was like before. I like it though. I belong to a number of motorcycle forums, and this place is just packed with features. Somebody must have an awful lot of time invested in this.

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan! The good thing about having multiple forums is that you test out features on a number of different forums and use the ones that work across the board. :)

But yes, lots of time invested.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like the changes. I do think think newer members might have a difficult time finding where to post new threads though.

Great job though and thanks for putting so much time into this.

Members online

Latest posts