Aaron Rouse

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bigby has been pkaying like pooo the last 3 games, i think safety has suddenly become our biggest offseason priority along with tailback

Are you kidding? I assume you're kidding. For your sake.

Bigby has given up some big plays, more than he should, but he's also made some big plays, key stops, forcing incompletions, blowing people up,etc.

I remember before his current little slump, there was SOME pro bowl talk about him. Now he has 3 games where he's given up some big plays and made bonehead moves(kicking the ball) and it's our biggest offseason priority? LOL

I'm glad you're not running the team.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
People need to realize if you don't make it painfully obvious, sarcasm is missed 90% of the time on the internet.

I think people just say stupid **** and when called on it they say they were being sarcastic like da_real_deal with his 'credit to his race' line. It's a nice safety valve.

I like this strategy and will be using it from now on.

brennan1884

Cheesehead
Reaction score
well i was joking because every time anyone has a bad game people turn their back on them immediately, i guess i need to say in big letters this is a joke please dont take serious

Aytumious

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aytumious said:
I wonder what you guys would score on the Wonderlic?

Ever take the test? Pretty apparent answers overall, so either they are nervous when they take it, don't care about the test, or just lack it upstairs..

From the interviews.. he doesn't seem to lack it upstairs to a horrible degree..

I had to take it for a job interview. I thought it was funny, though I only completed 49 of the questions. I'm sure I was in the 40's.

Rouse got a 17, which isn't bad at all for NFL players.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:
Aytumious said:
I wonder what you guys would score on the Wonderlic?

Ever take the test? Pretty apparent answers overall, so either they are nervous when they take it, don't care about the test, or just lack it upstairs..

From the interviews.. he doesn't seem to lack it upstairs to a horrible degree..

I had to take it for a job interview. I thought it was funny, though I only completed 49 of the questions. I'm sure I was in the 40's.

Rouse got a 17, which isn't bad at all for NFL players.

17 is low for anyone in the NFL except WR and RB

From Wikipedia:
Average scores in NFL
This assessment roughly corresponds to examples from Paul Zimmerman's The New Thinking Man's Guide to Pro Football. According to Zimmerman, examples of average scores for each position are:

Offensive tackle - 26
Center - 25
Quarterback - 24
Guard - 23
Tight end - 22
Safety - 19
Linebacker - 19
Cornerback - 18
Wide receiver - 17
Fullback - 17
Halfback - 16

Members online