Aaron Rodgers

thepackers1fan4

Pack attack 4 ever!
Reaction score
Can Aaron Rodgers throw for his 5th straight 300 yard game?! or his 3rd 3 touchdown game?!

I for one am really excited to see if Aaron Rodgers can keep his fire after the bye week.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah, he will. Sanchez picked apart San Diego's passing D especially in the red-zone. I see about 320 yds and 4 tds (3 passing, 1 rushing :D) from A-Rod.

SanDiegoCheese

West Coast Cheesehead
Reaction score
I like that prediction! can't wait to see A-Rod go to work on the Chargers D

He will, trust me. I watched the Charger game vs. NYJ. Antoine Cason has gotten worked all year, the D is horrible without Ron Rivera (now in Carolina) A-Rod is smart, he will pick apart SD secondary.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
He will, trust me. I watched the Charger game vs. NYJ. Antoine Cason has gotten worked all year, the D is horrible without Ron Rivera (now in Carolina) A-Rod is smart, he will pick apart SD secondary.

Cason is being replaced for MNF

per rotoworld:
The Chargers have promoted rookie Marcus Gilchrist into the starting lineup at right cornerback.
"All indications are that Gilchrist will start" on Monday Night Football against the Chiefs, per the San Diego Union-Tribune. A favorite of NFL Network draft analyst Mike Mayock, Gilchrist will likely cover No. 2 wide receivers going forward, with Quentin Jammer following No. 1s all around the formation. The Chargers used Jammer to shadow Santonio Holmes in Week 7. Antoine Cason will move to the No. 4 corner role because Dante Hughes covers the slot.

And to the original post, yes Aaron Rodgers can.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts