Aaron rodgers

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
How great would it be if Rodgers goes in to Philly to knock out a qb that made the probowl, then he goes into atl and beats Ryan another qb that made it in over him, also if it works out he then goes into the big easy n takes out the final qb that made it in over him. Last but not least knocks out the patsies and shows them hey, had I played we woulda beat you in the regular season.

Man it's nice to be a fan and dream of everything that you want to happen.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he would secure himself a pro bowl invite next year thats for sure. Actually I assume he will be invited to the pro bowl when one of those guys declines.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I think he would secure himself a pro bowl invite next year thats for sure. Actually I assume he will be invited to the pro bowl when one of those guys declines.

Ya but to bad he wouldn't be able to go anyway as he will be sitting in Dallas on that day :happy0005:

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I don't think these guys put as much stock into the Pro Bowl as we think. Don't get me wrong, some of them do (certain egotistical WR's, I'm sure), but ARod isn't the type of guy to feel bitter about something like this, or care that he was snubbed from something as socially exclusive as the Pro Bowl.

OP
OP
gbpack12_2_89

gbpack12_2_89

Bleeding Green and Gold
Reaction score
I don't think these guys put as much stock into the Pro Bowl as we think. Don't get me wrong, some of them do (certain egotistical WR's, I'm sure), but ARod isn't the type of guy to feel bitter about something like this, or care that he was snubbed from something as socially exclusive as the Pro Bowl.

I wasn't basing it off of Rodgers I was basing it off of all the people that voted and snubbed Rodgers, I think it would be sweet to beat all the teams that has there qb's going to the probowl and saying hey guys thank god you didn't pick me because I wouldn't be playing in that game anyway.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts