Aaron Rodgers

GPLDAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
hi everyone, I'm new here and I love the Pack! Woo hoo! bears suck! I would call myself #1 Pack fan, but it sure looks like there are a lot of great Pack fans here! I'll call myself the #16 biggest Pack fan!!!! or just #16 for short!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:chisux:

But i was wondering, do you think Soldier Field gives them home field advantage? Has anyone been down there to the windy city? I haven't been to Chicago, I figure one of Obama's minions will rob me! Ha!!!!

Anyhow, I sure hope Rodgers can keep the turnovers down, did you guys see what Peppers did to Matthew Stafford??? Sheesh!

Take care!

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hi #16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YouFrgotPoland

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If we can get a win in Philly, we can get one at Soldier. That being said, its the Packers vs Bears so everything is up in the air.

chucknorris101

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The packers are going to steamroll the over-confident and over-hyped bears. the cowboys are atrociously bad and the lions are worse. each game was a fight for them. we've faced one of the better defenses in philly and one of the top secondaries in buffalo. we're going to roll in the TDs

Irish-Sweetness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not so fast Fudgers ...

Cutler is the hottest QB in the NFL over the last 4 games being the only QB to average over 100 in all four games.

AVG QB Rating : 118
TDs : 13
INT: 2

The defense is the #1 rated run defense. The secondary will give up yards, will bend but not break, and make you pay for it. If Major Wright starts, watch out.

Irish-Sweetness

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Worry not GPLDAN ...

Anyhow, I sure hope Rodgers can keep the turnovers down, did you guys see what Peppers did to Matthew Stafford??? Sheesh!

Take care!

Hi GPLDAN,

I'd be more concerned with the concussion Urlacher gave to Jason Witten, and the brutal pain Hitman Harris laid on Roy Williams.

Much love,

Da Bearsssss.

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hi GPLDAN,

I'd be more concerned with the concussion Urlacher gave to Jason Witten, and the brutal pain Hitman Harris laid on Roy Williams.

Much love,

Da Bearsssss.

Yea I wouldn't worry about Clay Matthews either though if I were Bears fans.

*sarcasm*:chisux:

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah and if I remember correctly, it was the turf that gave Whitten the concussion. His head hit the ground harder than Urlacher did. The divisional games are always tight, no matter how much better one team is over the other. I think if Capers and the Pack can get to Cutler and rattle him, he will start turning the ball over.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the bears OLINE is going to be what we have to take advantage of, not sure what Martz will do to counter that problem, maybe a lot of quick screens, 3 step 5 step passes, slants, attacking the crap out of shields...but definitely a game we can and should win...but nothing is for sure

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts